Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

These are trash but only thing that concerns me is the fact that these seem to have a fixed/proper tongue liner stitching and correct the EP height on the toe to match the OGs. To which I ask, why these and not the BC3 last year? And why not the WC3 instead of this garbage? So many questions :smh:.

Fam, this is exactly why I passed on the BC3s and BC4s! We KNOW JB can do things right when they want to!

All I see is the DJ Khaled III's and have literally seen no mention of that :lol: What's infuriating is what some mentioned which is the OG tooling when we haven't seen a FR NA III since the OG.

I’m super curious about what we’re getting in Jordan 3s in 2020. The first Animal pack pair doesn’t interest me, the Red All-Star 3 is aight, but probably a pass, and I’ve never really been interested in the UNC pair (not personally a fan of the light blue color on the 3). I would kill for them to make them but with midnight navy! I’ve always preferred the Fire Red 4s over the 3s, so I’m not checking for those if they indeed drop. I feel like 2020 is gonna be interesting for the 3.

Here’s how this is going to play out...They’ll release this pair with better shape, tongue lining correct, correct EP etc...Then they’ll release the Fire Red’s in the near future in the same build the Black / Cement’s came out in...

They know we want the OG build so they’ll give it to us on a retro+ colorway...They also know we want some OG colorways so they’ll give us those as well, but with the modern day hulked up build...The Gentry era begins again...

I actually don’t mind these. Pretty loud colourway but I’ll get a wear outta them once in a while.

To anyone asking why these and not the Black cements in regard to proper liner on tongue/elephant print height etc....come on now, I know y’all ain’t rookies.

they do this all the time , fix/alter things more to the OG. They drop the Black cement again in 3-5 years like this and y’all will go bonkers.

I bet the 4s get proper treatment next, proper height and slanted toe. All of us boot boy 4s will be choked.

I also did hear that JB plans to rework all retros starting with the 1s, so expect the finer details. I still wouldn’t hold my breath lol

Not gonna happen. If only because it’s dead simple to transform these to black cements and you’d have a much better version than they gave us last year.
C'mon man. How many people do yiu think will actually do that? Not many. The majority of people buying jordans these days buy it for the name.

I actually don’t mind these. Pretty loud colourway but I’ll get a wear outta them once in a while.

To anyone asking why these and not the Black cements in regard to proper liner on tongue/elephant print height etc....come on now, I know y’all ain’t rookies.

they do this all the time , fix/alter things more to the OG. They drop the Black cement again in 3-5 years like this and y’all will go bonkers.

I bet the 4s get proper treatment next, proper height and slanted toe. All of us boot boy 4s will be choked.
Unfortunately the demographic that reqlly appreciates this isnt getting any younger. 4-5 years is a lot for us

I’m super curious about what we’re getting in Jordan 3s in 2020. The first Animal pack pair doesn’t interest me, the Red All-Star 3 is aight, but probably a pass, and I’ve never really been interested in the UNC pair (not personally a fan of the light blue color on the 3). I would kill for them to make them but with midnight navy! I’ve always preferred the Fire Red 4s over the 3s, so I’m not checking for those if they indeed drop. I feel like 2020 is gonna be interesting for the 3.
Dont forget about the frags. Somethings going down with 3s in the near future

Back
Top Bottom