Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

soledebrief_20200125_31.jpg

soledebrief_20200125_29.jpg
soledebrief_20200125_33.jpg
soledebrief_20200125_32.jpg
soledebrief_20200125_30.jpg

I like the sleek original tongue design, but they had to use that cardboard pleather on it.. they already creasing up in that one dudes vid.

Kinda surprised the shape gettin better with gentry back.. they musta threw him on the team Js.. :lol:

damn. I liked these when pics first came but it wasn't a must cop at the time because I'm not a huge fan of red shoes.

But damn, the shape is nice and the toe and elephant print is a thing of beauty. I can't even look at my BC3 and the huge mudguard. I never have been one to care about shape, height, etc, but damn, these are fantastic.

I'm in.

Are we expecting an easy copy here?

I agree with this. Everything you *****ed into the ground about was corrected on this release. But I still like my pixie dusts though. :lol:
I HOnestly feel like my 8itch posts inspired Hoopfresh which then inspired JB/Nike.

Without hoopfresh bringing it to life i dont think the slight but drastic once executed changes ever catch Nikes attn. Theyre not even mentioning the reshape, just kind of like ‘oh they noticed how off these are, oops, ok just fix it and pretend it never happened”.

I’m gonna end up with these 🤦🏼‍♂️. I was interested when I first seen them but was gonna pass no problem until that night wing video. The **** they fixed makes them worth it.

Back
Top Bottom