Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

I love the nightwing vids but anybody who calls themselves into these shoes didn’t need to get them in hand or see a video in order to IMMEDIATELY notice what they did. Maybe I’m alone but toebox and overall shape and accuracy of the shoe kept me from buying Jordan’s for YEARS. This is HUGE for me.
Dudes saying he had to get them I’m hand to notice the changes??? Wild.

1580017337034.jpeg

1580017917525.jpeg

1580018476548.jpeg

Dare I say it?

Last edited:
Im not going to buy a shoe with a color scheme I dont like based solely on the fact JB decided to make the 3 right again. I have the 2011 WC and the current BC3 . Do I wish they would have given us all that we wanted? For sure. Im def not gonna bag on dudes that bought for the same reason I did. We all wanted the WC and BC 3s. Most will buy strictly because..........Its there to be purchased. No one thinks, " I will wait till they do them 100 to the 1988". To those that have held out for the perfect shape, great. But that dont mean it means that others did anything wrong by buying the past retros they came out with. This release has me salty. But as much as I love the shape and correct detail, I wont get em. **** JB and their BS. But for sure I would never laugh or ever downgrade anyone that has bought the past reissues.

Im not going to buy a shoe with a color scheme I dont like based solely on the fact JB decided to make the 3 right again. I have the 2011 WC and the current BC3 . Do I wish they would have given us all that we wanted? For sure. Im def not gonna bag on dudes that bought for the same reason I did. We all wanted the WC and BC 3s. Most will buy strictly because..........Its there to be purchased. No one thinks, " I will wait till they do them 100 to the 1988". To those that have held out for the perfect shape, great. But that dont mean it means that others did anything wrong by buying the past retros they came out with. This release has me salty. But as much as I love the shape and correct detail, I wont get em. **** JB and their BS. But for sure I would never laugh or ever downgrade anyone that has bought the past reissues.
lol @ the ending

I hope youre not taking me too seriously, i totally understand why anyone would buy the ‘18. I was always looking for a pair to break down and cop until now. I feel lucky more than right or anything.

Nike is probably backed up with the online sales that just ended. Tons of orders, plus the shock drop. That’s a lot of packing to be done.

and holy moly at the shape on these.

Looking on IG, it makes the last BC3s we got look like bad fakes :lol: :lol:

They did the shape really well on the BlkCat 4s too

I keep thinking about how dope it might be to maybe have black on top of the red to wear away lance mountain style. I wont, but i cant stop picturing the wear away/scuffs and what it could look like.
Like open wounds.

Funny update. I ordered a pair of Nike SB Blazer Mid Edge "Hack Pack via google shopping (Nike) day before shock drop. They canceled my order & refunded me a few days ago. The package I thought was the red cements actually were the Blazers.. Got the blazers for free... Last night got the official shipment for the RC3's.

Nike playing with emotions...

Got me spoiled cuz I’m used to shipping within 24 hrs of ordering

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom