Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

What are the odds of us getting a whole new run of 3s with this new mold? Was really debating scooping the JTH pairs

What are the odds of us getting a whole new run of 3s with this new mold? Was really debating scooping the JTH pairs

Pretty sure the next WC or Fire Red will release with this mold then inevitably the BC will follow. So yes. A whole new run of this mold is more than likely. Personally wouldn’t dare spend money on JTH or FTL at this point. Not that would in the first place.

Man i keep coming back here to snap out of this kobe nightmare. This **** sucks. I feel like one of my own brothers died as the shock wears off. And then to find out what he was building with his daughter to have a wnba kobe ripping it up. Just so heavy. Such a loss to the world and for someone like me who really enjoyed hearing what the man had to say when he spoke. Seeing his face with those dates under it just doesnt compute. Im in a daze right now.

Anyway, back to the topic. Just wanted to remind people of the time when Chi1s released 2 years apart.

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Might rock them tomorrow.

2452F5EB-3F40-4CE4-862E-323633665961.jpeg

Last edited:
My pair is made in Vietnam. They really are fascinating.
The one flaw i found isnt even unfixable, its just excess red leather above the stitchline under the top 3 plastic laceholes. All it would take is an exacto knife to clean the cut up and theyre flawless. I dont think ive ever seen flawless before. They really stepped it up.

Woops spoke too soon, toe ep dips down way sooner on the left shoe. Thats pretty much it aside from a slightly wider smooth leather strip on the right.
They really nailed the rear ep where it doesnt go past the black bar on the midsole.

Last edited:
I’ll never have the Kobe Jordan 3s but I’m thinking of doing a custom with these to tribute Kobe maybe painting the red to purple or gold, thoughts ?

Pretty sure the next WC or Fire Red will release with this mold then inevitably the BC will follow. So yes. A whole new run of this mold is more than likely. Personally wouldn’t dare spend money on JTH or FTL at this point. Not that would in the first place.

bc won’t release for years and years

Back
Top Bottom