Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Swapped in grey laces.
97C04C62-DF08-435A-BCE0-217297E962B1.jpeg
A6B02906-DF4C-4318-B85A-82F9CDB8024E.jpeg

I can’t wait for these and I’m diggin all these pics. Congrats to all those that have them already and are enjoying them. I’m hoping to get lucky on release day. Oh and black laces for me!

These are a good first step in the right direction, but everyone losing their minds needs to chill :rofl:
This is what happens after years of total **** retros. Any improvement becomes "amazing." The EP height is better but inconsistent, and the color is still ****ed up. But again, definitely a good step forward after decades of debacles.

Close, but....

nope01.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

aj4-bred.001.jpg.png

That title goes to the IV. End of discussion. I need these Red Cement's immediately, tho. The 2018 BC III's, were trash from the jump. I don't care what anyone says. With that said, the 2019 BC IV's weren't that much better.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
:lol:
The 4s have too much going on in comparison. 3 is still a basic sneaker from a simpler time when sneakers had leather uppers and rubber bottoms. The last of its breed before all the extra bs gimmicks took over. Thats why the 3 will always have a much broader appeal, like the 1. The 4 is close, but its not a 3.

I said no debate, sir.

Back
Top Bottom