Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

20200201_161300.jpg
Got these under retail by $2 lol but these are dope they could've got the bc3s like this

I posted a pretty good comparison a couple pages ago. Spoiler Alert: its pretty damned close. Medial only but still
I saw your pic and love it, but I meant if someone had an OG pair and these, and we could see both side by side in the same photos from multiple angles.

They’re getting closer. Imo the most glaring difference between these and the og is banana curvature. I assumed it was gone because I was so hyped seeing the toebox but after looking at all these pics it’s still there. They love that **** and idk why.

I saw your pic and love it, but I meant if someone had an OG pair and these, and we could see both side by side in the same photos from multiple angles.
It all comes down to the slope of the ep on the lateral side. Everything else it dead on aside from maybe the amount of perf’d gray leather under the 3 lace rings. It was clearly modeled after the original. But that one slope is the gentry twist. Thats why im seriously considering a trip to portland in order to go through pairs. All because of that slope lol. Evidently there are good slopes, and i WILL find them. Im not going to all this custom trouble for some sad clown bc3s. F that.

What do y’all think resell will look like with these? I’m thinking about waiting to cop a few weeks after release.
It seems like its guna be a good amount on the market based on how many copped of snkrs app on surpise release. I say its stay around 240-260 range.

Does anyone know if the snkers app will the the chi or just the Nike air on the heel tap...when they drop thanks

Back
Top Bottom