Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Early pair from ebay just showed up. They look a little different in person.
1580845910822.jpeg

Opinions brother. I love red the color but solid color shoes are a no go for me whether it's red or another color. The only colors that look good with solid color blocking are white, black, and grey.

If this shoe was solid red, with no grey, white, and black in it; I’d agree with you.

Huge GR(Nike air)

ironically a few pairs have shown up in outlets on hash wall(Staten Island/Brooklyn)

Due to returns form early drop as resell is non existent and will vanish come officially drop date as this is the all star weekend flood shoe

as far as discounts go keep an eye on ya local outlets for returns that hit hash could scoop on a nice 20% off box

Huge GR(Nike air)

ironically a few pairs have shown up in outlets on hash wall(Staten Island/Brooklyn)

Due to returns form early drop as resell is non existent and will vanish come officially drop date as this is the all star weekend flood shoe

as far as discounts go keep an eye on ya local outlets for returns that hit hash could scoop on a nice 20% off box
Yeah I expected as much I’m kinda happy resell didn’t shoot up so if people want them they can get them

Sure hope they flood the market with these, so I can get some points going on footsites. Such a bs move to change up reservations just before ASW. And they don’t roll over any credits for previous purchases. :smh:

It’s weird it does show a store saying FCFS on the bottom
But when you submit entry it lets you choose 3 stores then you can do HS

Back
Top Bottom