Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

I'm getting tight reading about all my NT folks getting to use their $20 FTL coupons. I strolled into Cerritos FTL and when I was about to pay with my coupon, they stated it was a "quickstrike." Since when? 🤔

FWIW, my guy at Champs actually scanned mine but it wouldn't take. :rolleyes

FWIW, my guy at Champs actually scanned mine but it wouldn't take. :rolleyes
At least they actually scanned it. In your case, it's a company-wide policy. Sometimes, they'll say something stupid like it's a "quickstrike" but it's really at the discretion of the manager (or those working). I've seen it happen before where they'll scan it, it goes through and then the manager says something phony so you can't use the coupon.

I only went through with it because I need the points for headstarts so I can get more L's. I'm thinking of returning my shoes because of that. It's the principle of the matter. They're willing to lose business just for $20.

ernie with the sauce
EQ3k2bUUEAAwngh

Damn these joint pop out like the fine girl at the party

At least they actually scanned it. In your case, it's a company-wide policy. Sometimes, they'll say something stupid like it's a "quickstrike" but it's really at the discretion of the manager (or those working). I've seen it happen before where they'll scan it, it goes through and then the manager says something phony so you can't use the coupon.

I only went through with it because I need the points for headstarts so I can get more L's. I'm thinking of returning my shoes because of that. It's the principle of the matter. They're willing to lose business just for $20.

All the employees at my Champs HATE it. They're on our side for that very reason. They know it's costing them the business of their loyal repeat customers. What can they do, though?

Full size run of Fire Red on Eastbay, wouldn't be surprised if these started hitting outlets soon. Waiting for that Eastbay 25% rep code and its on and poppin.

Large sizes are beginning to move, I don’t see size 14s and 15s lasting too long. I picked up my two pairs just in case baby
Got my 2 on ndc yesterday. I had the dude at champs call everyone in the state last week to find a 14 and it didnt exist.

Two of the four shoes better f’n match i swear to god

Kind of kicking myself for not waiting for ftl presday sale

I was heated when I couldn’t use my $20 VIP at Footlocker and got some bs excuse because it was a limited release. I Hoped on Nike.ca and scored a pair there and used a 10% code I had and will return the footlocker pair once my Nike pair arrives.

I was heated when I couldn’t use my $20 VIP at Footlocker and got some bs excuse because it was a limited release. I Hoped on Nike.ca and scored a pair there and used a 10% code I had and will return the footlocker pair once my Nike pair arrives.

That sucks. First thing I did when I walked in was asked them if I could use my $20 off. If I didn’t, I was gonna pass. Maybe it was limited in Canada?

They definitely are not “limited” as in the shoe allocation as each store (foot locker, foot action, etc) seemed like they got a lot. At least you ended up getting some type of discount in the end.

Got my 2 on ndc yesterday. I had the dude at champs call everyone in the state last week to find a 14 and it didnt exist.

Two of the four shoes better f’n match i swear to god

Kind of kicking myself for not waiting for ftl presday sale
They're excluded from the footlocker discounts, unfortunately. I tried, no go.

Back
Top Bottom