Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

I’m glad these didn’t sell out. I’m happy from 2015 to now the Nike Air retros and OG colours have been widely attainable the way it should be. If you don’t buy because they didn’t sell out, you a hype boy joke.
Lolzzz

I don't what it is with this young generation. Why worry about a shoe saleing out so if it don't do that make the shoe unpopular for you to purchase dont worry about what people think as long as you like them buy them . I remember freshman year in high school 93 when the playoff 8s came out they didn't sellout right away but i still got them and i got the playoff 7s that was still on the shelf from the season before for 79.99 not that that shoe was not popular it was around that time in the 90s you alot of popular athletes the have their owe shoe and alot people was not just on one athletes shoe

Wish i still had that swoosh plug

I had my little cousins for a while and then an NTer use to look out for me when i asked

1581960494001_0901036198_d870e655.jpg

I don't what it is with this young generation. Why worry about a shoe saleing out so if it don't do that make the shoe unpopular for you to purchase dont worry about what people think as long as you like them buy them . I remember freshman year in high school 93 when the playoff 8s came out they didn't sellout right away but i still got them and i got the playoff 7s that was still on the shelf from the season before for 79.99 not that that shoe was not popular it was around that time in the 90s you alot of popular athletes the have their owe shoe and alot people was not just on one athletes shoe

This is quite the run on sentence sir

These make me wanna double back for DB3’s...anyone have a 2013 pair? How are they holding up, before I start searching for a pair

I ended up buying 3 pairs of these. Only keeping/need 1 though.
2 pairs to boost my Footstore points, since I don't have any & thats what we gonna need to have a chance these days. :smh:
I'll just hook up locals with those when someone needs them.

PO

What do you mean? Some people care about selling out since, if it doesn’t, great discounts can still be had.

Last edited:
Everyone wants them to be GR when they’re limited and when they’re GR everyone wishes they were limited after they copped...
Shut up already damn lol

Exactly. Reminds me of the typical crap I hear in every thread every time pics first surface of a new shoe. " I hope these aren't that limited cause I want them"......just for them to not want them anymore on release day when they sit.

Back
Top Bottom