Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Look at that Nike Air, JB quality at its finest they don’t even care anymore. :rofl:
E6F96B14-F6B9-4FA3-A182-E4A1BF12BB7E.png
Is it a map of chicago maybe? lol

Apparently there's a shock drop at 7pm EST for these. Thought I should share just in case

It was wild busy at work and didn’t even see this earlier lol. But I kept saying there’s probably going to be a shock drop today with all the updates and ‘unveiling’ of the all star weekend drops. I just figured it would’ve happened earlier today.

too lazy to paint them? They threw the lob for you. It’s right there at the front of the rim. I’m not cray about the red either. I will it admit it did grow on me. But these are perfect black cements if youreally want em. I’m posting my results immediately maybe it will sway you lol
Tell me you copped

contemplated, they sat for long enough... but it's so much stuff dropping & these look strange so i passed, shouts to the 8x8 collection tho, crazy to see real, authentic chicago natives out here designing for asw, can't wait to be up there that week.

Back
Top Bottom