Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-Cement Grey (EU -Summer 2020, US - October $190)

Dammit, these EU sites blow. Any actual word on a release stateside? I really wanted these, but I'm not paying a cent over retail.

Credit card kept declining my payment for BTSN. Said that they thought it was fraud. That’s after I confirmed that it was me. Made me miss out. Couldn’t talk to a rep about it until 7 hours later. By that time it was too late. Now I have a bunch of processing charges for BTSN on my statement from being declined.

Credit card kept declining my payment for BTSN. Said that they thought it was fraud. That’s after I confirmed that it was me. Made me miss out. Couldn’t talk to a rep about it until 7 hours later. By that time it was too late. Now I have a bunch of processing charges for BTSN on my statement from being declined.
Damn

Gotta use cc thru PayPal for those sites

Back
Top Bottom