Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Mikey23

And the shirts begin SMH
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by edunpeal

hopefully the quality on these are similiar to the 09' release
ohwell.gif

Que?  I thought the consensus on the '09's were that the quality weren't that good, well when it comes to paint chipping at least.  These will probably be exactly like the cements from January.

the quality on the 09s were ok.. i mean i like the quality on those better than the cement 3s that released... either way if i had more money i  would cop another pair of true blues.. butg i only wore them one time so mine are still in pristine condition..

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

ohwell.gif

Que?  I thought the consensus on the '09's were that the quality weren't that good, well when it comes to paint chipping at least.  These will probably be exactly like the cements from January.

the quality on the 09s were ok.. i mean i like the quality on those better than the cement 3s that released... either way if i had more money i  would cop another pair of true blues.. butg i only wore them one time so mine are still in pristine condition..

cant wait for them to release however im still on the hunt for a DS pair from 2001 though.

cant wait for them to release however im still on the hunt for a DS pair from 2001 though.

ohwell.gif

My boy hit me up today he works at champs, he told me the quality is not like the 09 release...the leather is actually not as thick, pretty much the exact same shoe as the 3s that released at the beginning of the year

ohwell.gif

My boy hit me up today he works at champs, he told me the quality is not like the 09 release...the leather is actually not as thick, pretty much the exact same shoe as the 3s that released at the beginning of the year

Back
Top Bottom