Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by LazYbOii

when did the cements come out? sorry been awhile since i been here. I remember getting them the last time they were retroed back in '03 i believe.

Just this past January.

when did the cements come out? sorry been awhile since i been here. I remember getting them the last time they were retroed back in '03 i believe.

Just this past January.

Cements came out again in January.  I'm ready to scoop these up, not as excited about the box/tag/paper/booklet as i was for the cements 
laugh.gif

Anyone know what happened to JB having a new box this year?

Cements came out again in January.  I'm ready to scoop these up, not as excited about the box/tag/paper/booklet as i was for the cements 
laugh.gif

Anyone know what happened to JB having a new box this year?

are these releasing on the 4th of June for $150?  if they are not can someone hook me up with the correct info. thanks

are these releasing on the 4th of June for $150?  if they are not can someone hook me up with the correct info. thanks

Same here, these will be my first pair of jordans since the cement 3's dropped in 03And back then they were 100 now 150
eek.gif
smh

Same here, these will be my first pair of jordans since the cement 3's dropped in 03And back then they were 100 now 150
eek.gif
smh

Just ordered from sneaker pre order, not dealing with all the BS is worth a few extra buck to me.

Just ordered from sneaker pre order, not dealing with all the BS is worth a few extra buck to me.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I think these will sell a little slow than the white/cement just off the strength that there was a 2009 release and most folks in the US were able to cop for a little more than retail. White/cement haven't been out since what 2003 and it took a week or two to sell out.

huh?

That was an international release, and you call $50 plus a little bit over retail?

And this was when people expected the III's to be in the $110-$125 range. Before Nike started raising prices.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I think these will sell a little slow than the white/cement just off the strength that there was a 2009 release and most folks in the US were able to cop for a little more than retail. White/cement haven't been out since what 2003 and it took a week or two to sell out.

huh?

That was an international release, and you call $50 plus a little bit over retail?

And this was when people expected the III's to be in the $110-$125 range. Before Nike started raising prices.

does anyone have a comparison video of the 09s to the 2011s? Seems to me that there is no difference besides the hang tag and the box.

Back
Top Bottom