Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Well def cop!! Hope my connect come thru....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by BillOnes

For those who have the 09 version, like myself, were you guys pissed they are releasing so soon?
I dropped like 3 bills @FCNY, (I know I got burned) but this was about 2 yrs ago.
Anyways, I been rock the hell out of them,  and young kids jock hard. I'm still copping sat.
Then its of to rocking my blk cement 3's. and resting the TB3's for at least 1yr.
Just your guys thoughts for 09 buyers, you guys pissed or is it a chance to double up?

yeah, only cause I worked hard to get mine.  I've been wearing the hell of out mine the past 2 months and copped a second pair.

I'm pumped they are releasing again. have worn the hell out of my 09 pair and am going to cop 2 saturday just to have an extra pair in a couple of years when I wear the hell out of my new pair.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by BillOnes

For those who have the 09 version, like myself, were you guys pissed they are releasing so soon?
I dropped like 3 bills @FCNY, (I know I got burned) but this was about 2 yrs ago.
Anyways, I been rock the hell out of them,  and young kids jock hard. I'm still copping sat.
Then its of to rocking my blk cement 3's. and resting the TB3's for at least 1yr.
Just your guys thoughts for 09 buyers, you guys pissed or is it a chance to double up?

yeah, only cause I worked hard to get mine.  I've been wearing the hell of out mine the past 2 months and copped a second pair.

I'm pumped they are releasing again. have worn the hell out of my 09 pair and am going to cop 2 saturday just to have an extra pair in a couple of years when I wear the hell out of my new pair.

Back
Top Bottom