Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by KenJi714

these are coming this Saturday ? June 6th ?
Saturday yes.  The 6th no.

f1126336a5b762128e4aa0c25c3aa484af276f3d_r.gif

0d9268e62ebdb230801adccec7aeb54f3986df15_r.gif

fa516f65bf288da5cf36ab99fd6c2dcbcff88af6_r.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Alright guys I need to pick these up now in order to have them in by next Thursday(graduation) where can i order them now online? where are they close to retail price?
Just pick them up on Saturday dude lol

Moms don't want to put it on the card gotta use billmelater and pay with my job (which I just got).

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Alright guys I need to pick these up now in order to have them in by next Thursday(graduation) where can i order them now online? where are they close to retail price?
Just pick them up on Saturday dude lol

Moms don't want to put it on the card gotta use billmelater and pay with my job (which I just got).

Originally Posted by sdsualum

What's the limit on NDC? 2 pairs?

nike has been doing one pair limit on retros and big shoe releases since about march from what i can remember, which i think shall continue...

Originally Posted by sdsualum

What's the limit on NDC? 2 pairs?

nike has been doing one pair limit on retros and big shoe releases since about march from what i can remember, which i think shall continue...

Originally Posted by mike mathis

I Thought these were 125 like all the 07 3s jordan brand be trying to rape people going up on prices knowing the economy is worse

3's were 99 before the 07's

Originally Posted by mike mathis

I Thought these were 125 like all the 07 3s jordan brand be trying to rape people going up on prices knowing the economy is worse

3's were 99 before the 07's

are these fitting true to size or are they like the WC 3's?
anyone getting 2 pairs? if so how?

are these fitting true to size or are they like the WC 3's?
anyone getting 2 pairs? if so how?

Every release I sit in front of my computer hands sweating and heart beating faster as time is ticking down. Only to finally get through and my size is sold out. Then curse at my computer and wonder why I can never get through. I've lost hope and will do the usual and just wait in line. Only benefit is I can look over my pair for any flaws. True Blues here I come.

Every release I sit in front of my computer hands sweating and heart beating faster as time is ticking down. Only to finally get through and my size is sold out. Then curse at my computer and wonder why I can never get through. I've lost hope and will do the usual and just wait in line. Only benefit is I can look over my pair for any flaws. True Blues here I come.

got it already.....here you go....

sorry for the bad quality pictures..... will repost it here someday after taking beautiful pics with proper camera....

Back
Top Bottom