Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

got it already.....here you go....

sorry for the bad quality pictures..... will repost it here someday after taking beautiful pics with proper camera....

Hey KobeJames21 how do these fit compared to the dunkman lebrons?? I don't have the white and cements but my black and cements from the countdown pack is a size 10.5 and my dunkman lebrons are an 11. I'm seeing different answers so I figured I'd ask cause you have on the TB 3's and the DM lebrons are your avatar. Thanks in advance

Hey KobeJames21 how do these fit compared to the dunkman lebrons?? I don't have the white and cements but my black and cements from the countdown pack is a size 10.5 and my dunkman lebrons are an 11. I'm seeing different answers so I figured I'd ask cause you have on the TB 3's and the DM lebrons are your avatar. Thanks in advance

Had the chance to pick up some DS 2009 True Blues for a decent price in dec. Only been tried on since I got them..got this shirt too hook nicely

Had the chance to pick up some DS 2009 True Blues for a decent price in dec. Only been tried on since I got them..got this shirt too hook nicely

Picked up a pair today, paid a little more then I intended but since I wont be around Fri night / Sat morning it's all good to me. Loving them also, I feel they fit true to size.

Picked up a pair today, paid a little more then I intended but since I wont be around Fri night / Sat morning it's all good to me. Loving them also, I feel they fit true to size.

Ok to answer my own question in my previous post these fit true to size. I just bought a pair and I wear a size 10.5. I tried on a size 10 and my pinky toe rubs against the side of the sneaker (and no I do not have wide feet). I did not buy the white and cement 3's but I have the black and cement 3's from the countdown pack and those are a size 10.5 too and they fit the same. I also wear a size 11 in the lebron 8's for anyone looking to compare the fit to those. Hope this helps. Peace

Ok to answer my own question in my previous post these fit true to size. I just bought a pair and I wear a size 10.5. I tried on a size 10 and my pinky toe rubs against the side of the sneaker (and no I do not have wide feet). I did not buy the white and cement 3's but I have the black and cement 3's from the countdown pack and those are a size 10.5 too and they fit the same. I also wear a size 11 in the lebron 8's for anyone looking to compare the fit to those. Hope this helps. Peace

Back
Top Bottom