Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Got my pair on lock as well... and my girl is coppin for me
pimp.gif

Can't wait til' Saturday

After looking at a pair of the true blues in person i noticed the tongue is a different material than the WC. What is it, for anyone who has seen it do you like it better or not?

After looking at a pair of the true blues in person i noticed the tongue is a different material than the WC. What is it, for anyone who has seen it do you like it better or not?

Originally Posted by J2S3

TBs have always had a different tongue.  '03 and '11 Cements have tumbled leather tongues...all other OG/Retro 3s have the same "shiny" tongue for lack of a better term.

Originally Posted by J2S3

TBs have always had a different tongue.  '03 and '11 Cements have tumbled leather tongues...all other OG/Retro 3s have the same "shiny" tongue for lack of a better term.

So for us that wear size 15, 16, 17 will we be able to get this on NDC/Eastbay etc at midnight Friday into Sat morning like with other big releases?

So for us that wear size 15, 16, 17 will we be able to get this on NDC/Eastbay etc at midnight Friday into Sat morning like with other big releases?

Back
Top Bottom