Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by p charm

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

What does this mean? Do you have any sense of history or knowledge at all? I thought it was a helluva lot of fun when I was a kid and could walk into a store a day or a week after the new Jordans released and pick up a pair without camping out or fighting a line of complete and utter idiots, greedy pigs who push and call each other names just to get their hands on a pair of Jordans. Maybe it's cause I have been out of the game for the better part of the '00's but there was NEVER any sense of accomplishment in purchasing Jordans when he was playing. The only sense of accomplishment for me back then was the hard work I put in to earn the dollars that bought those shoes, which in some respects still holds true today, even if $160 doesn't mean as much to me as it did when I was a teenager.
Grow up and take some history lessons while you're at it.

relax aristotle, great insight..but all im saying is that it feels good knowing you've found something that isn't widely available, it is human nature and if you really want to get down to it, it's basic economics, when something is scarce the demand for it is high, attaining it brings greater satisfaction. I can't stand when people get on their high horse and and preach like they're above any sort of hype or that you've "been in the game" Were talking about sneakers here not the NBA so it's irrelevant how long youv'e been in the "game" , and yea i have a "heluva" lot of knowledge and sense of history.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by p charm

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

What does this mean? Do you have any sense of history or knowledge at all? I thought it was a helluva lot of fun when I was a kid and could walk into a store a day or a week after the new Jordans released and pick up a pair without camping out or fighting a line of complete and utter idiots, greedy pigs who push and call each other names just to get their hands on a pair of Jordans. Maybe it's cause I have been out of the game for the better part of the '00's but there was NEVER any sense of accomplishment in purchasing Jordans when he was playing. The only sense of accomplishment for me back then was the hard work I put in to earn the dollars that bought those shoes, which in some respects still holds true today, even if $160 doesn't mean as much to me as it did when I was a teenager.
Grow up and take some history lessons while you're at it.

relax aristotle, great insight..but all im saying is that it feels good knowing you've found something that isn't widely available, it is human nature and if you really want to get down to it, it's basic economics, when something is scarce the demand for it is high, attaining it brings greater satisfaction. I can't stand when people get on their high horse and and preach like they're above any sort of hype or that you've "been in the game" Were talking about sneakers here not the NBA so it's irrelevant how long youv'e been in the "game" , and yea i have a "heluva" lot of knowledge and sense of history.

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

I can not wait till Saturday
smile.gif
especially since i missed out on these Banned 1's
 Heres some more shirts for the III's use KIDDSOLES30 to get an additional 30%
THE_FRESHNES_TRUE_BLUE_COLLECTION.jpg

dont know whether to get emjay or true 88 shirt, what yall think?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

I can not wait till Saturday
smile.gif
especially since i missed out on these Banned 1's
 Heres some more shirts for the III's use KIDDSOLES30 to get an additional 30%
THE_FRESHNES_TRUE_BLUE_COLLECTION.jpg

dont know whether to get emjay or true 88 shirt, what yall think?
grin.gif

All of those shirts are trash. Nothing is more poor than crying for attention to your sneakers. Let them stand out, try to stray away from the walking billboard effect.

All of those shirts are trash. Nothing is more poor than crying for attention to your sneakers. Let them stand out, try to stray away from the walking billboard effect.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

roll.gif
Gotta agree.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

roll.gif
Gotta agree.

They are fresh, I am definitely biased when it comes to III's, I coulda done without the extra packaging features and preferred that money be put to use to build a higher quality shoe.   I would have liked to have seen at least quality on these > or = to quality on the CDP III's.  Not griping, so don't get me twisted...Thanks and praises...
glasses.gif

a9b365ff5f0fc9b28c356464a3cc284fe4877319_r.jpg
f42367385d82cc4288c36047aae32bd45369a7bd_r.jpg

They are fresh, I am definitely biased when it comes to III's, I coulda done without the extra packaging features and preferred that money be put to use to build a higher quality shoe.   I would have liked to have seen at least quality on these > or = to quality on the CDP III's.  Not griping, so don't get me twisted...Thanks and praises...
glasses.gif

a9b365ff5f0fc9b28c356464a3cc284fe4877319_r.jpg
f42367385d82cc4288c36047aae32bd45369a7bd_r.jpg

Just got back from the mall got my pair reserved for Saturday, now I can sleep in , probably still get there early for these though, all these pix got me salavating
laugh.gif

Just got back from the mall got my pair reserved for Saturday, now I can sleep in , probably still get there early for these though, all these pix got me salavating
laugh.gif

These won't sit as long as the WC III's from january in my opinion. There were so many releases from November/December that made people pass on the white cements.

Going to get these at the mall around noon on Saturday, these are cleaner than the WC to me.

Back
Top Bottom