Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Need to see pics.

No special box +%**=lower price, hopefully.
If you haven't seen any pics of these at all, then check this out for a few more. Modern Notoriety has a bunch of pics.
http://www.modern-notorie...rue-blue-2011/#more-8122

air-jordan-retro-3-white-true-blue-2011_08.jpg

lmao fat ++$ jumpman
My man MJ's been eating G.O.O.D.
laugh.gif

LMAO....good one.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Need to see pics.

No special box +%**=lower price, hopefully.
If you haven't seen any pics of these at all, then check this out for a few more. Modern Notoriety has a bunch of pics.
http://www.modern-notorie...rue-blue-2011/#more-8122

air-jordan-retro-3-white-true-blue-2011_08.jpg

lmao fat ++$ jumpman
My man MJ's been eating G.O.O.D.
laugh.gif

LMAO....good one.

I need every OG colorway of the III's, so HELL YEAH!!!! Cardinal VII's sound good too I might get those too, VII's are so effin' comfortable

I need every OG colorway of the III's, so HELL YEAH!!!! Cardinal VII's sound good too I might get those too, VII's are so effin' comfortable

I see where chrome-knight has a pair the 2011 for 189.00 = 50.00 shipping, funny part in the description it says improved quality. i hope so because my 09s have no cushion are traction

I see where chrome-knight has a pair the 2011 for 189.00 = 50.00 shipping, funny part in the description it says improved quality. i hope so because my 09s have no cushion are traction

honestly i was hopin they extend the blue midsole all the way like the 2001,but still gettin them regardless.

honestly i was hopin they extend the blue midsole all the way like the 2001,but still gettin them regardless.

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

I told myself I was done with shoes... and it worked for a couple of years.

I guess that ends this year.
This. After getting the White/Varsity XIII's and then the WC3's...JB got me kinda crunk about a few releases, starting in February! (**Couhg, Playoffs***) Gonna have to have my $%$% together for at least the first quarter.

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

I told myself I was done with shoes... and it worked for a couple of years.

I guess that ends this year.
This. After getting the White/Varsity XIII's and then the WC3's...JB got me kinda crunk about a few releases, starting in February! (**Couhg, Playoffs***) Gonna have to have my $%$% together for at least the first quarter.

Back
Top Bottom