Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

so these are the same as my 09s right?
laugh.gif
no need to worry i guess.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

I told myself I was done with shoes... and it worked for a couple of years.

I guess that ends this year.
This. After getting the White/Varsity XIII's and then the WC3's...JB got me kinda crunk about a few releases, starting in February! (**Couhg, Playoffs***) Gonna have to have my $%$% together for at least the first quarter.
Definitely in the same boat. Last shoes I got were the XI/XII pack until the cool greys. Picked up a pair of spacejams, cement 3s this month, playoffs next month, and with the TrueBlue and Blk/cement IIIs and concords in the future, I'm basically back in it for this year. Can't really pass up on IIIs and XIs, best J's IMO. 

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

I told myself I was done with shoes... and it worked for a couple of years.

I guess that ends this year.
This. After getting the White/Varsity XIII's and then the WC3's...JB got me kinda crunk about a few releases, starting in February! (**Couhg, Playoffs***) Gonna have to have my $%$% together for at least the first quarter.
Definitely in the same boat. Last shoes I got were the XI/XII pack until the cool greys. Picked up a pair of spacejams, cement 3s this month, playoffs next month, and with the TrueBlue and Blk/cement IIIs and concords in the future, I'm basically back in it for this year. Can't really pass up on IIIs and XIs, best J's IMO. 

I have my 2009s DS....so when these drop I can pick up another to actually wear.  Like the rest...I am afraid of the cracking.  But yes...this color is so clean.

I have my 2009s DS....so when these drop I can pick up another to actually wear.  Like the rest...I am afraid of the cracking.  But yes...this color is so clean.

muneemike:NO SELLING HERE MAN.

Top 1 NEED of the year! Hoping to cop the Black Cements as well. 

muneemike:NO SELLING HERE MAN.

Top 1 NEED of the year! Hoping to cop the Black Cements as well. 

Originally Posted by AirCJ

honestly i was hopin they extend the blue midsole all the way like the 2001,but still gettin them regardless.

QFT...I got the '01, im still going to cop  these x2 and extend the inner blue midsole myself...

Originally Posted by AirCJ

honestly i was hopin they extend the blue midsole all the way like the 2001,but still gettin them regardless.

QFT...I got the '01, im still going to cop  these x2 and extend the inner blue midsole myself...

Back
Top Bottom