Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya finished with 4 pairs on Nike.com

2 pairs from 34th St. Foot Locker.

Good night haters.
Not the srs.

Dropping over $700 on a GR, should've doubled up and instead of buying those additional three pairs, bought yourself some '01's.  As always when it comes to generaiya #yourdoingitwrong
Who said Generaiya is keeping even a single one for himself? 
roll.gif

Got two pairs at under retail. All 6 pairs going to Flight Club 
laugh.gif

You 
mad.gif
 though. Not a good look, fam.

Pulled a pair off NDC easy. Eastbay was telln me i had to wait until 2:07am......+*%?

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya finished with 4 pairs on Nike.com

2 pairs from 34th St. Foot Locker.

Good night haters.
Not the srs.

Dropping over $700 on a GR, should've doubled up and instead of buying those additional three pairs, bought yourself some '01's.  As always when it comes to generaiya #yourdoingitwrong
Who said Generaiya is keeping even a single one for himself? 
roll.gif

Got two pairs at under retail. All 6 pairs going to Flight Club 
laugh.gif

You 
mad.gif
 though. Not a good look, fam.

Pulled a pair off NDC easy. Eastbay was telln me i had to wait until 2:07am......+*%?

bought 2 from fnl waitiing for conf email, bought 1 from ndc gl to everyone else and picking up one from friend working at footlocker giving me the employ discount

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Finally got through on NDC, tempting to pull the trigger on 2 pairs, since these are a favorite.

$174 w/tax
sick.gif

How the hell do you guys keep on getting bent over paying retail,
laugh.gif

This +#%+ hurt my pockets, retail = 
30t6p3b.gif

Ouch. NDC ran me an even 150. No tax + free ship
pimp.gif

Cali, we get taxed out the wazoo, except for Amazon <3.

Even $150 is steep, for Jordan's.  Not worth it considering the quality, but I wanted needed a pair of True Blues to beat around though
sick.gif
.  Now I know how girls feel when you kick them out of the crib at 3am, no bueno
30t6p3b.gif

I hear you man...a retro III is definately not an 150 dollar sneaker. luckily for jb they have the ability to suck in all of us sentimental cats who grew up wearing these and will more than likely dish out the extra bucks for a clean pair.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Finally got through on NDC, tempting to pull the trigger on 2 pairs, since these are a favorite.

$174 w/tax
sick.gif

How the hell do you guys keep on getting bent over paying retail,
laugh.gif

This +#%+ hurt my pockets, retail = 
30t6p3b.gif

Ouch. NDC ran me an even 150. No tax + free ship
pimp.gif

Cali, we get taxed out the wazoo, except for Amazon <3.

Even $150 is steep, for Jordan's.  Not worth it considering the quality, but I wanted needed a pair of True Blues to beat around though
sick.gif
.  Now I know how girls feel when you kick them out of the crib at 3am, no bueno
30t6p3b.gif

I hear you man...a retro III is definately not an 150 dollar sneaker. luckily for jb they have the ability to suck in all of us sentimental cats who grew up wearing these and will more than likely dish out the extra bucks for a clean pair.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

ironman how was it $174? you paid for shipping?
Yep, no free shipping for Swoosh members even if we pay retail.

Eh, didn't want to log out, go to nikestore, enter code.  I will probably call them tomorrow see if I can get shipping free, they'll probably just upgrade me to 2 day air on the house,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

ironman how was it $174? you paid for shipping?
Yep, no free shipping for Swoosh members even if we pay retail.

Eh, didn't want to log out, go to nikestore, enter code.  I will probably call them tomorrow see if I can get shipping free, they'll probably just upgrade me to 2 day air on the house,
grin.gif

Safari didnt work, cache, cookies, snacks, none of that. Switched to Google Chrome and walaaaah!! copped double

Originally Posted by iGot

are these only going to be a limited release really dont feel like waiting 2 hours.. or will there most likely be a restock?
Yes, if you cant get to the store and cop tomorrow, usually around Tuesday or Wednesday after the release, most of the sites will have a full size restock.

*@+%, after 30 min wait, finally came thru on eastbay with giftcard! now I can rest!

Back
Top Bottom