Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Generaiya finished with 4 pairs on Nike.com

2 pairs from 34th St. Foot Locker.

Good night haters.
Not the srs.

Dropping over $700 on a GR, should've doubled up and instead of buying those additional three pairs, bought yourself some '01's.  As always when it comes to generaiya #yourdoingitwrong
Who said Generaiya is keeping even a single one for himself? 
roll.gif

Got two pairs at under retail. All 6 pairs going to Flight Club 
laugh.gif

You 
mad.gif
 though. Not a good look, fam.

Good luck selling those 6 pairs for over retail at flight club and covering the 20% commission.

Originally Posted by iGot

are these only going to be a limited release really dont feel like waiting 2 hours.. or will there most likely be a restock?
Yes, if you cant get to the store and cop tomorrow, usually around Tuesday or Wednesday after the release, most of the sites will have a full size restock.

I need shoes here fast and not going to pay 30 dollars for overnight, I'm hitting the store early for this shoe!

*@+%, after 30 min wait, finally came thru on eastbay with giftcard! now I can rest!

I need shoes here fast and not going to pay 30 dollars for overnight, I'm hitting the store early for this shoe!

Good night haters.
Not the srs.

Dropping over $700 on a GR, should've doubled up and instead of buying those additional three pairs, bought yourself some '01's.  As always when it comes to generaiya #yourdoingitwrong
roll.gif

laugh.gif

You 
mad.gif

Good luck selling those 6 pairs for over retail at flight club and covering the 20% commission.

Safari didnt work, cache, cookies, snacks, none of that. Switched to Google Chrome and walaaaah!! copped double

Good night haters.
Not the srs.

roll.gif
This dude is slow

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

nah i was able to get it through beastbay....thank you Samantha...i love you
laugh.gif
good 2 hear, i doubled up on these 1 pair for me and my brother. now i can go play 2K and go 2 sleep 
grin.gif
nice....sounds like a good plan. until next time hahaha

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

nah i was able to get it through beastbay....thank you Samantha...i love you
laugh.gif
good 2 hear, i doubled up on these 1 pair for me and my brother. now i can go play 2K and go 2 sleep 
grin.gif
nice....sounds like a good plan. until next time hahaha

Good night haters.
Not the srs.

roll.gif
This dude is slow

Originally Posted by pworld10

Safari didnt work, cache, cookies, snacks, none of that. Switched to Google Chrome and walaaaah!! copped double

Yea.... it was a B**** with Safari... Firefox didn't work out for a lil bit, but I copped off firefox...

Originally Posted by pworld10

Yea.... it was a B**** with Safari... Firefox didn't work out for a lil bit, but I copped off firefox...

Originally Posted by nykeeboi

Not the srs.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

You 
mad.gif

Do you see the price of cements now? You've never seen prices of sneakers appreciate? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Generaiya gonna get paid. Stay thirsty, my friends.

Originally Posted by nykeeboi

Not the srs.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

You 
mad.gif

Do you see the price of cements now? You've never seen prices of sneakers appreciate? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Generaiya gonna get paid. Stay thirsty, my friends.

44 minute wait on Eastbay...went to Finishline and after their "maintainance issues" was able to cop 2 pairs. Confirmation number in the inbox. Good night fam.

NDC quick and cheapest route for me as usual. Gotta remember that whole cookies thing next time. Good night and Good luck to the rest of those who haven't been able to cop yet.

NDC quick and cheapest route for me as usual. Gotta remember that whole cookies thing next time. Good night and Good luck to the rest of those who haven't been able to cop yet.

44 minute wait on Eastbay...went to Finishline and after their "maintainance issues" was able to cop 2 pairs. Confirmation number in the inbox. Good night fam.

Back
Top Bottom