Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

after a 36 minute wait on eastbay it finally went through. 20% off gift card and free shipping, $120
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pworld10

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Safari didnt work, cache, cookies, snacks, none of that. Switched to Google Chrome and walaaaah!! copped double

Yea.... it was a B**** with Safari... Firefox didn't work out for a lil bit, but I copped off firefox...
I knew Chrome would come in handy one day. First time i ever needed to use it. 
roll.gif

HAHAHAH.... might have to download it now... Safari never been an issue to me on NDC till now... smh

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Safari didnt work, cache, cookies, snacks, none of that. Switched to Google Chrome and walaaaah!! copped double

Yea.... it was a B**** with Safari... Firefox didn't work out for a lil bit, but I copped off firefox...
I knew Chrome would come in handy one day. First time i ever needed to use it. 
roll.gif

HAHAHAH.... might have to download it now... Safari never been an issue to me on NDC till now... smh

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by generaiya

Who said Generaiya is keeping even a single one for himself? 
roll.gif

Got two pairs at under retail. All 6 pairs going to Flight Club 
laugh.gif

You 
mad.gif
 though. Not a good look, fam.
laugh.gif
Nah bruh, you just brag about things not worth bragging about.  It's your MO.

Cool, you got six pairs of a GR which you will take to Flight Club for minimal profit:

Don't need six pairs, wasn't looking for six pairs.  If I needed money I could just take all my Pre-2003 Retro's and SB's to FCLA and make a killing.  Like I said, not that srs. 
wink.gif
Go make a killing then, instead of getting so mad 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats, Generaiya knows how to use .gifs too 
roll.gif

2b5mqq.jpg

roll.gif

laugh.gif

You 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Cool, you got six pairs of a GR which you will take to Flight Club for minimal profit:

Don't need six pairs, wasn't looking for six pairs.  If I needed money I could just take all my Pre-2003 Retro's and SB's to FCLA and make a killing.  Like I said, not that srs. 
wink.gif
Go make a killing then, instead of getting so mad 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats, Generaiya knows how to use .gifs too 
roll.gif

2b5mqq.jpg

Man boys in here are quick to turn a copped forum into a man I got 6 or 8 pairs of General release jays so im officially the @#$% forum. Keep it moving if you got em u got em if you dont you dont. It would make better since if u came in here and said i copped 8 year of the rabbits which were limited or you said u had 9 pairs of carmello welcome to new york packs then u would have done something stop posting bs about u getting 5 million pairs of a general release shoe cuz no one cares most of these people are resellers anyways. No one is hating its just that no one cares.

2hcdmdv.jpg

Thanks for all the links and help for NDC fellas (and ladies too if applicable). Copped two off NDC and two off Eastbay. Also 1 from Finishline just in case. No reselling. Will keep at least 2 pairs for me and one for the son. Got my homeboy's size just in case he can't cop tomorrow.

Thanks for all the links and help for NDC fellas (and ladies too if applicable). Copped two off NDC and two off Eastbay. Also 1 from Finishline just in case. No reselling. Will keep at least 2 pairs for me and one for the son. Got my homeboy's size just in case he can't cop tomorrow.

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

The Nike Store twitter page always gives a few faulty links before a good one comes out.. Copped on NDC though
pimp.gif

happened with the YOTR, I couldn't get through then they sold out 

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

The Nike Store twitter page always gives a few faulty links before a good one comes out.. Copped on NDC though
pimp.gif

happened with the YOTR, I couldn't get through then they sold out 

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
at gr pairs going to fc. maybe youll make money in 2016.

Seriously this kid is delusional these will be all over the place.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

You 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

i gotta agree as a reseller your going to sell a shoe thats going to be everywhere 
at least sit on the shoes if you can afford to and when the price goes up dump them 

unless your getting each pair for less then $120.00  but thats still not much of a profit at this point  

roll.gif

laugh.gif

You 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

i gotta agree as a reseller your going to sell a shoe thats going to be everywhere 
at least sit on the shoes if you can afford to and when the price goes up dump them 

unless your getting each pair for less then $120.00  but thats still not much of a profit at this point  

May sound dumb but if I got the order confirmation from NDC on their site AND in my email, then I'm in good shape right.

As for me, just one pair size 11.. don't need 10 pairs like some hypebeasts smh

May sound dumb but if I got the order confirmation from NDC on their site AND in my email, then I'm in good shape right.

As for me, just one pair size 11.. don't need 10 pairs like some hypebeasts smh

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

laugh.gif

Maybe for a year, go try to find XII white/reds or flu games for just over retail now.  It doesn't take long for DS retros to become scarce.

Back
Top Bottom