Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

These will be everywhere, I love when the newbies freak out for every new release, these will sell but they made so many that if you plan on reselling you will make $10 after all the headache.

Even though they may be EVERYWHERE, the most important to me is eastbay for the tax free. $14.25 is alot to me.

These will be everywhere, I love when the newbies freak out for every new release, these will sell but they made so many that if you plan on reselling you will make $10 after all the headache.

Even though they may be EVERYWHERE, the most important to me is eastbay for the tax free. $14.25 is alot to me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 its ALL OVER the place thats the fact i'll just get my pair tomorrow NO WORRIES at all

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 its ALL OVER the place thats the fact i'll just get my pair tomorrow NO WORRIES at all

Originally Posted by Detroit Murder Dog

There must be a million pairs of these.  Demand is high and an hour later the shoes are still available in quantity.  Sucks for the thousand people on eBay trying to resell these.  My guess is that you will be able to pick them up for less than retail once the resellers realize that nobody is paying a premium for them.
There is no way these will sell for less then retail 

Originally Posted by Detroit Murder Dog

There must be a million pairs of these.  Demand is high and an hour later the shoes are still available in quantity.  Sucks for the thousand people on eBay trying to resell these.  My guess is that you will be able to pick them up for less than retail once the resellers realize that nobody is paying a premium for them.
There is no way these will sell for less then retail 

Originally Posted by Philosophre

agreed my tax here in 209 northern cali is 9%

Originally Posted by JayXL14

Contemplating getting two pairs now.. haha

Kinda so I can resell, but I DONT wanna be that guy.. But I was looking for a pair of Jordans to rock all the time, not necessarily as beaters, but to rock.. But I think White Cements are more fitting, but sadly those are expensive too
sound like a noob

Originally Posted by JayXL14

Contemplating getting two pairs now.. haha

Kinda so I can resell, but I DONT wanna be that guy.. But I was looking for a pair of Jordans to rock all the time, not necessarily as beaters, but to rock.. But I think White Cements are more fitting, but sadly those are expensive too
sound like a noob

Originally Posted by Killajay209

You stay out in Stockton? Me too. Just got my pair on Eastbay after 1 1/2 hour wait and it still went through, but no confirmation e-mail. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by nairbkim

For people who used NDC before, how long approximately did the shoe arrive?

I ordered some jordans on release day one time and got them that following WednesdayWhy can't all the JB releases be like this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nairbkim

For people who used NDC before, how long approximately did the shoe arrive?

I ordered some jordans on release day one time and got them that following WednesdayWhy can't all the JB releases be like this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

You stay out in Stockton? Me too. Just got my pair on Eastbay after 1 1/2 hour wait and it still went through, but no confirmation e-mail. Any suggestions?

I've had nothing but good luck with buying from them in the past.  I've bought four pairs of XIII Flints, one pair of XIII Altitudes, and two pairs of XII Taxi lows; all with the discount.  Not to mention, they messed up on one of the XIII Flint orders and I never got charged for'em!  

I've only had an order from them fall through one time and that's when out of no where, months after the release, a pair of 10.5 XI CG's showed up as in stock.  I completed the purchase, but they never got delivered and a charge didn't show up on my account.  The money disappeared from my account instantly from all those orders that went through.

I've had nothing but good luck with buying from them in the past.  I've bought four pairs of XIII Flints, one pair of XIII Altitudes, and two pairs of XII Taxi lows; all with the discount.  Not to mention, they messed up on one of the XIII Flint orders and I never got charged for'em!  

I've only had an order from them fall through one time and that's when out of no where, months after the release, a pair of 10.5 XI CG's showed up as in stock.  I completed the purchase, but they never got delivered and a charge didn't show up on my account.  The money disappeared from my account instantly from all those orders that went through.

Back
Top Bottom