Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

!%$.
Ordered mine around 12:10 from FNL. Got the confirmation email, saw the money removed from my account. I go to check my account 20 mins ago and seems like the transaction was reversed.

Smh.

Gettin' too old for the bs.
NDC does that sometimes, they charge your account to make sure you actually have the money in there. But will recharge you when it actually gets shipped.

Originally Posted by killakid032

if u dnt have tru blues n space jams u got no business buying js....1 pair from ndc, another fldc, and 1 more from fl at Montgomery mall just for the sport. 1st time lining up since the grapes

roll.gif

Clown.

Originally Posted by killakid032

if u dnt have tru blues n space jams u got no business buying js....1 pair from ndc, another fldc, and 1 more from fl at Montgomery mall just for the sport. 1st time lining up since the grapes

roll.gif

Clown.

Just picked mine up , the quality feels great on these to me , and they fit pretty true to size for me I'm 11.5 and they fit good, gonna leave these on ice till 4th of July hope to acquire an 02 mj all star jersey for the occasion will be
pimp.gif

Just picked mine up , the quality feels great on these to me , and they fit pretty true to size for me I'm 11.5 and they fit good, gonna leave these on ice till 4th of July hope to acquire an 02 mj all star jersey for the occasion will be
pimp.gif

Kinda glad these didn't have the hang tag. I had to go through like 12 pairs of Cement III's when they dropped because most of them had chipped/scuffed leather from the hangtag scraping it in shipping.

Walked in, copped my 3 pairs on discount, and walked out. First of all gotta thank my connect.
pimp.gif

Kinda glad these didn't have the hang tag. I had to go through like 12 pairs of Cement III's when they dropped because most of them had chipped/scuffed leather from the hangtag scraping it in shipping.

Walked in, copped my 3 pairs on discount, and walked out. First of all gotta thank my connect.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

forgot these were droppin. not a fan of 3's no way, but it feels good livin in a place where i could cop in person if i wanted to :smile:

good luck yall.

I'm scratching my head on this quote...I'm thinking your sitting in your recliner with a Hugh Hefner robe, legs crossed, chin up, smoking a stogie. Looking at this forum thinking....."oh man it feels good to know I can copp a pair right now, only if I wanted....oh what a feeling it is to know....only if I was a fan....Muuuuuaaahhhhh!".... I laughed at this after looking at it again....Classic!

forgot these were droppin. not a fan of 3's no way, but it feels good livin in a place where i could cop in person if i wanted to :smile:

good luck yall.

I'm scratching my head on this quote...I'm thinking your sitting in your recliner with a Hugh Hefner robe, legs crossed, chin up, smoking a stogie. Looking at this forum thinking....."oh man it feels good to know I can copp a pair right now, only if I wanted....oh what a feeling it is to know....only if I was a fan....Muuuuuaaahhhhh!".... I laughed at this after looking at it again....Classic!

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Originally Posted by Finn

Originally Posted by create24chaos

WOW, I was looking through my eastbay account activity to see if I got comfirmation for my true blues and never realized they held on to the purchase history so long...I remember exactly where and when i placed this order....WTH was i thinking...and damn, only $22 to ship these bad boys...Oh I remember the days

[h4]Order Number: 12212094[/h4]

Customer Number: 20033324

Order Date: 04/18/2003

Ship To
LES

Shipping Information

Method: FED EX GROUND
Carrier: Fed Ex
Ship Date: 04/21/2003
Tracking No: 9612804032584510500599
[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]Product Number[/th][th=""]Qty[/th][th=""]Unit Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN AIR RETRO 3-WHT/GRY/RED
Shipped: 8 [/td][td]$99.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN AIR RETRO 3-WHT/GRY/RED
Shipped: 1 [/td][td]$99.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$899.91[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$22.91[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td][td]$922.82[/td][/tr][/table]

NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.

Great post, I remember that release too, good times. I remember copping 3 pairs from NDC and having to drive all the way to work at 1am to order them cause my computer at home wasn't working.
I remember as well...around the time I joined NT 
pimp.gif
 It was pretty hyped and most places did sell out within a week. For a 100$ it was a steal even back in '03. I still remember feeling like a million bucks wearing them to school 
laugh.gif

I just looked up my order too....I still have both pairs..one is a beater and the other DS.

Date: 04/07/2003

Shipping Information

Method: STAND-SHIPPING
Carrier: Smart Post to USPS
[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]Product Number[/th][th=""]Qty[/th][th=""]Unit Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN AIR RETRO 3-WHT/GRY/RED
Shipped: 2 [/td][td]$99.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$199.98[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$8.98[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td][td]$208.96[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Originally Posted by Finn

WOW, I was looking through my eastbay account activity to see if I got comfirmation for my true blues and never realized they held on to the purchase history so long...I remember exactly where and when i placed this order....WTH was i thinking...and damn, only $22 to ship these bad boys...Oh I remember the days

[h4]Order Number: 12212094[/h4]

Customer Number: 20033324

Order Date: 04/18/2003

Ship To
LES

Shipping Information

Method: FED EX GROUND
Carrier: Fed Ex
Tracking No: 9612804032584510500599
Shipped: 8 [/td][td]$99.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN AIR RETRO 3-WHT/GRY/RED
Shipped: 1 [/td][td]$99.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$899.91[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$22.91[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td][td]$922.82[/td][/tr][/table]

NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.

Great post, I remember that release too, good times. I remember copping 3 pairs from NDC and having to drive all the way to work at 1am to order them cause my computer at home wasn't working.
I remember as well...around the time I joined NT 
pimp.gif
 It was pretty hyped and most places did sell out within a week. For a 100$ it was a steal even back in '03. I still remember feeling like a million bucks wearing them to school 
laugh.gif

I just looked up my order too....I still have both pairs..one is a beater and the other DS.

Date: 04/07/2003

Shipping Information

Method: STAND-SHIPPING
Carrier: Smart Post to USPS
Shipped: 2 [/td][td]$99.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$199.98[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$8.98[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td][td]$208.96[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

ordered my pair on nike.com last night THROUGH paypal.
got an email from paypal saying that "You submitted an order in the amount of $159.00 USD to Nike.com"
but didn't get a confirmation #
waited for one -- then called nike.com and the rep told me that paypal orders take longer to process
so i waited....

... wake up this morning -- no confirmation email
STILL have a paypal transaction pending for that amount with nike.com
on live chat with rep and tells me that there's no transaction pending for my order.
sz. 11.5 is sold out and now i'm left with no shoes!!!!!

Weird, I have had the same thing happen to me with paypal/bill me later in the past as well and still got my shoes. I bought these last night with bill me later and got both the paypal and confirmation email right away. I got the pending transaction too. I guess all you can do now is wait for that email.
What time did you order them?

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

ordered my pair on nike.com last night THROUGH paypal.
got an email from paypal saying that "You submitted an order in the amount of $159.00 USD to Nike.com"
but didn't get a confirmation #
waited for one -- then called nike.com and the rep told me that paypal orders take longer to process
so i waited....

... wake up this morning -- no confirmation email
STILL have a paypal transaction pending for that amount with nike.com
on live chat with rep and tells me that there's no transaction pending for my order.
sz. 11.5 is sold out and now i'm left with no shoes!!!!!

Weird, I have had the same thing happen to me with paypal/bill me later in the past as well and still got my shoes. I bought these last night with bill me later and got both the paypal and confirmation email right away. I got the pending transaction too. I guess all you can do now is wait for that email.
What time did you order them?

Up until like 3 hours I was copping these. But i think ima just hold off for awhile. The WDYWT thread made me buy the White/cements so I'll probably just let it happen again.

If there is anyone who cant find them locally hit me up I gotta go to Apple anyway. My spot don't open for another hour.

Up until like 3 hours I was copping these. But i think ima just hold off for awhile. The WDYWT thread made me buy the White/cements so I'll probably just let it happen again.

If there is anyone who cant find them locally hit me up I gotta go to Apple anyway. My spot don't open for another hour.

loving mine, wanted to double on either these or cements but i think I'll chill with 1 each since I have the Fire reds and Harbor blues as well

loving mine, wanted to double on either these or cements but i think I'll chill with 1 each since I have the Fire reds and Harbor blues as well

good luck yall.

laugh.gif

thats funny but exact opposite

I use to live in a small city in Arizona (sierra vista) and we'd rarely get releases. now i live in Va, and my mall prolly has 4 stores that got them. still not a fan of 3's (so yea i gave a useless post) but it feel good...still

but yea, im in my playboy robe, smokin a cigar
laugh.gif

good luck yall.

laugh.gif

thats funny but exact opposite

I use to live in a small city in Arizona (sierra vista) and we'd rarely get releases. now i live in Va, and my mall prolly has 4 stores that got them. still not a fan of 3's (so yea i gave a useless post) but it feel good...still

but yea, im in my playboy robe, smokin a cigar
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom