Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

wow... easiest release that I can remember.

Pre-ordered my pair from Athletes Foot. All they had was a 9.5 so I took it (i wear a 9). Rolled up at like 10:00 to get em. Figured id check out Footlocker while i was there... still had tons, so I picked up my size 9 with ease.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by supdoode

Probably a surprise to no one, but vip coupon rejected haha.

3 footlockers in know of were accepting the $25 off birthday coupon.
champs wouldn't take it though.
I was able to use it at two different spots!
Managers are not allowed to reject them, there was an email from corporate

I was able to use it at two different spots!
Managers are not allowed to reject them, there was an email from corporate

Dang.. I was going to Champs in a hour hoping that I could use the vip coupon

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

I hope they fit true to size otherwise my two pairs from eastbay are going to be such a burden
bro, what size do you wear? i'm a 9.5 but had to get a 9 and there's still a little room.

I wear 11 wanted to orders 10.5 and 11 from eastbay but I know how unforgivingthe system is so I just ordered two pairs of 11 well I'm Waiting for my local ftl to open so I will find out in 19 mins lol

Dang.. I was going to Champs in a hour hoping that I could use the vip coupon

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

I hope they fit true to size otherwise my two pairs from eastbay are going to be such a burden
bro, what size do you wear? i'm a 9.5 but had to get a 9 and there's still a little room.

I wear 11 wanted to orders 10.5 and 11 from eastbay but I know how unforgivingthe system is so I just ordered two pairs of 11 well I'm Waiting for my local ftl to open so I will find out in 19 mins lol

went to my ftl at 10 when they open got there n there was already a line inside wasnt expecting that luckily i got the last sz 12 but my ftl sold out quick i thought these would sit for more than 30 mins

went to my ftl at 10 when they open got there n there was already a line inside wasnt expecting that luckily i got the last sz 12 but my ftl sold out quick i thought these would sit for more than 30 mins

That sucks. The worker shot me down. I also had the 10 off coupon from when i signed up with the vip. She just said "we're can't taking any coupons for this release."

That sucks. The worker shot me down. I also had the 10 off coupon from when i signed up with the vip. She just said "we're can't taking any coupons for this release."

picked mine up last week from a friend who got their shipment early...I was surprised i was able to get mine online from champs with just a 4 min wait....now that's how it should be lol.

picked mine up last week from a friend who got their shipment early...I was surprised i was able to get mine online from champs with just a 4 min wait....now that's how it should be lol.

damn, i want these
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom