Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to need to find me a Footlocker hookup, this swoosh hookup is pointless on Jordan releases (Still
smokin.gif
on everything else).

Got a homie hitting up the Employee Store in Oregon next week, a week late,
grin.gif

exactly swoosh is pointless. they suspended my swoosh account in january bcuz i sent them an email politely going off on them for not discounting the cement 3s. i asked what was the purpose of swoosh if you dont discount shoes and why would you want me to pay retail for a shoe that cost $1.25 to make in a sweatshop. Nike is terrible.
I was just about to cop a Swoosh account for $350 earlier this year too. So glad I didnt!
Wow, you are insane to pay that much for an invite!!!  

glad i didn't have to wake up to order these. Just sucks that i bought the 09s of eBay and now all these little kids are going to be wearing them. And i paid way more, SMH. ahh well

glad i didn't have to wake up to order these. Just sucks that i bought the 09s of eBay and now all these little kids are going to be wearing them. And i paid way more, SMH. ahh well

I wasn't as on this as I should've been because I thought it was going to be an easy cop.
Every store in my area was out of 9.5-12 by noon..

I wasn't as on this as I should've been because I thought it was going to be an easy cop.
Every store in my area was out of 9.5-12 by noon..

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

For those concerned about sizing for these, consider also getting Forcefields for them and maybe that can assist those thinking into going a half size down. That way, you can probably stay to your true to size and while wearing the forcefields help prevent them from excessive creasing ... just my thoughts and suggestions
Negative

they dont work....sneakershields is the way to go....

the tongue is pretty big on these...i love mine

I've been wearin Force Fields in my kicks for years and they have done more than an adequate job of preventing creasing. I wear my kicks. Put miles on nearly all of em except the new news.
nerd.gif

Sneaker Shields > Forcefields
http://www.youtube.com/wa...player_detailpage#t=176s

http://www.youtube.com/wa...player_detailpage#t=132s

I rest my case.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

For those concerned about sizing for these, consider also getting Forcefields for them and maybe that can assist those thinking into going a half size down. That way, you can probably stay to your true to size and while wearing the forcefields help prevent them from excessive creasing ... just my thoughts and suggestions
Negative

I've been wearin Force Fields in my kicks for years and they have done more than an adequate job of preventing creasing. I wear my kicks. Put miles on nearly all of em except the new news.
nerd.gif

http://www.youtube.com/wa...player_detailpage#t=176s

I rest my case.

Originally Posted by russbuss106

People always make comments such as, "Hate people wearing these, cats wear that, dog nuts this."

But i seldom see it!

I can count on one hand how many other ppl i've seen wear the bordeaux (me and two other people).

And the cements have been released since January and i've seen no more than 5 people with them
(including myself). Perhaps, seattle isn't comparable to other major cities/outlets in terms of hypebeastness
 (altho i gotta add that that lime at Niketown last night was a damn block long - i was erectified!).

People always make comments such as, "Hate people wearing these, cats wear that, dog nuts this."

But i seldom see it!

I can count on one hand how many other ppl i've seen wear the bordeaux (me and two other people).

And the cements have been released since January and i've seen no more than 5 people with them
(including myself). Perhaps, seattle isn't comparable to other major cities/outlets in terms of hypebeastness
 (altho i gotta add that that lime at Niketown last night was a damn block long - i was erectified!).

30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to need to find me a Footlocker hookup, this swoosh hookup is pointless on Jordan releases (Still
smokin.gif
on everything else).

grin.gif

exactly swoosh is pointless. they suspended my swoosh account in january bcuz i sent them an email politely going off on them for not discounting the cement 3s. i asked what was the purpose of swoosh if you dont discount shoes and why would you want me to pay retail for a shoe that cost $1.25 to make in a sweatshop. Nike is terrible.
I was just about to cop a Swoosh account for $350 earlier this year too. So glad I didnt!
eek.gif
, good thing you didn't.

At them suspending your account
laugh.gif
.  They have been salty since the Cool Grey release when a ton got scooped up on Swoosh.  I scooped up five pairs myself (3 for me, 1 for my bro, 1 for a friend).

A limit would be enough, I would be heated if I was still employed since employees that have access to an employee store can still use their discount, however if you don't live in Memphis or Oregon you have to pay retail, pretty much screwed.

30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif
on everything else).

grin.gif

eek.gif
, good thing you didn't.

At them suspending your account
laugh.gif
.  They have been salty since the Cool Grey release when a ton got scooped up on Swoosh.  I scooped up five pairs myself (3 for me, 1 for my bro, 1 for a friend).

A limit would be enough, I would be heated if I was still employed since employees that have access to an employee store can still use their discount, however if you don't live in Memphis or Oregon you have to pay retail, pretty much screwed.

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by Dballin34

Just went to 6 stores! One store had my size but I couldn't fade it because they felt almost a whole size larger
frown.gif

Damn the SAT.

i had it too.. my friend copped me a pair but its too big 
sick.gif
Damn sorry man, I would have had a friend cop mine too but I didn't think they would go that quick.

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by Dballin34

Just went to 6 stores! One store had my size but I couldn't fade it because they felt almost a whole size larger
frown.gif

Damn the SAT.

i had it too.. my friend copped me a pair but its too big 
sick.gif
Damn sorry man, I would have had a friend cop mine too but I didn't think they would go that quick.

You really shouldn't have paid more than $220.

That's why you buy what you like and not because they're limited or because of the hype. I paid for two pair of black cement CDP's, and I'm happy they're coming back out again, so I can get even more.

You really shouldn't have paid more than $220.

That's why you buy what you like and not because they're limited or because of the hype. I paid for two pair of black cement CDP's, and I'm happy they're coming back out again, so I can get even more.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Negative

nerd.gif

I rest my case.

laugh.gif
that don't prove nuthin. That bein said tho I have always wanted to try the wearable shoe trees but was deterred initially because no one in my area sells them and the force fields are easily copped. That and I've read a lot about people claiming that the shoe trees are uncomfortable as well. I'm gonna give em a fair shot tho one day.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Negative

nerd.gif

I rest my case.

laugh.gif
that don't prove nuthin. That bein said tho I have always wanted to try the wearable shoe trees but was deterred initially because no one in my area sells them and the force fields are easily copped. That and I've read a lot about people claiming that the shoe trees are uncomfortable as well. I'm gonna give em a fair shot tho one day.

Back
Top Bottom