Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Bought the grey elephant socks with the shoes I think it sets them off nicely
e2d35dbae21b44b4bc6b28ccfe00871e87d1f05.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Anywhere online to scoop these up? Tried every site on the planet, no more size 9.5 or 10.

Check NDC each morning before 8am EST.

or just try a stock locate since dudes up here say they're still available.

Anywhere online to scoop these up? Tried every site on the planet, no more size 9.5 or 10.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

did anyone get a pair where the elephant print was uneven. on my pair, one shoe has a bolder elephant print than the other, and the cut of the elephant print is shorter than the other. here's a pic:
2ekpz0p.jpg

both of my shoes have the same exact bold print on them, neither lighter than the other.  What size do you wear?

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

did anyone get a pair where the elephant print was uneven. on my pair, one shoe has a bolder elephant print than the other, and the cut of the elephant print is shorter than the other. here's a pic:
2ekpz0p.jpg

both of my shoes have the same exact bold print on them, neither lighter than the other.  What size do you wear?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What's that? 
Checked NDC around 7:30am PST, nada.

What's that? 

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Man, I really can't believe how much I love mine. I was actually on the fence about them on Friday night, figured maybe I should just take a step back from the game until the fall. I copped Banneds unexpectedly and another pair of Cool Greys from the South Chicago outlet stock, but my girl convinced me otherwise and I headed to the mall first thing in the AM. As soon as I got them out of the box, I didn't know what the hell I was thinking. These are gorgeous kicks. Clean, classic, and they're one of the most versatile sneakers ever. Don't think the need to buy matching shirts and all that jazz makes much sense with these, they'll go with anything.

I didn't get my first pair of J's until I was in the 4th grade, and by that time they were on the 6's and 7's, so I missed out on having 3's growing up. But over time this has become maybe my favorite edition of the sneaker. And I have to say, I think I like these better than my white cements.

HAH your girl convinces you to get them? I wish my girlfriend was like that.  She lives about 5 min from the mall (me 45) so I usually stay with her on fridays before releases just so it is easier in the mornings for me.  She always goes to buy with me and the the entire night and morning before I buy she tries to convince me NOT to get them
laugh.gif
 I do not listen to her so its whatever but everytime we walk into the store shes always grabbing team jordans and saying why dont you just buy these, they are better looking. I just hit her with the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Man, I really can't believe how much I love mine. I was actually on the fence about them on Friday night, figured maybe I should just take a step back from the game until the fall. I copped Banneds unexpectedly and another pair of Cool Greys from the South Chicago outlet stock, but my girl convinced me otherwise and I headed to the mall first thing in the AM. As soon as I got them out of the box, I didn't know what the hell I was thinking. These are gorgeous kicks. Clean, classic, and they're one of the most versatile sneakers ever. Don't think the need to buy matching shirts and all that jazz makes much sense with these, they'll go with anything.

I didn't get my first pair of J's until I was in the 4th grade, and by that time they were on the 6's and 7's, so I missed out on having 3's growing up. But over time this has become maybe my favorite edition of the sneaker. And I have to say, I think I like these better than my white cements.

HAH your girl convinces you to get them? I wish my girlfriend was like that.  She lives about 5 min from the mall (me 45) so I usually stay with her on fridays before releases just so it is easier in the mornings for me.  She always goes to buy with me and the the entire night and morning before I buy she tries to convince me NOT to get them
laugh.gif
 I do not listen to her so its whatever but everytime we walk into the store shes always grabbing team jordans and saying why dont you just buy these, they are better looking. I just hit her with the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

^^^^ You used it on the true blues?

hey drew, you must have a vip card to use this coupon.
and most stores require that you have the actual printout because they need to write your vip account number on the back of it and hold on to them.
as i mentioned a few pages back, 3 footlockers i know of in my area were accepting it for the tb's.

Seriously? 
sick.gif

tired.gif

I never showed them anything but my phone.....they typed the code in and that was it.  I just recently became a VIP and actually used this coupon twice before I was VIP.....the FTL coupon prints out really small and was almost unreadable.  The FA code is the same number as the FTL code.  Each store is going to be different.  I was able to do this in 2 different FTL in PA.  They got a lot of cool employees, and like I said before, GR sit for a while MOST of the time.  Pretty bad when the one FTL never sold a single pair of TB3's at 6pm on release day.  

and most stores require that you have the actual printout because they need to write your vip account number on the back of it and hold on to them.
as i mentioned a few pages back, 3 footlockers i know of in my area were accepting it for the tb's.

Seriously? 
sick.gif

tired.gif

I never showed them anything but my phone.....they typed the code in and that was it.  I just recently became a VIP and actually used this coupon twice before I was VIP.....the FTL coupon prints out really small and was almost unreadable.  The FA code is the same number as the FTL code.  Each store is going to be different.  I was able to do this in 2 different FTL in PA.  They got a lot of cool employees, and like I said before, GR sit for a while MOST of the time.  Pretty bad when the one FTL never sold a single pair of TB3's at 6pm on release day.  

What's that? 

I said before 8am EST, because they normally put restocks or returns back up on the website between 4-5am EST. So by the time you're checking at 11am PST the sizes are gone. Sometimes it's done more than others. Like the bordeaux's they've had sizes on go up at least two or three times a week since they released, with a couple of them being FSR. The wolf greys, I haven't seen that yet. That's why I said check each morning.

Go to FTL/FNL/FTA with the product information and they can search their inventory and another store can mail the sneakers to you or that store to hold for you.

Also you might want to keep checking the thread, because I know in the bordeaux thread I posted a couple of times when they had sizes available, and others did also.

What's that? 

I said before 8am EST, because they normally put restocks or returns back up on the website between 4-5am EST. So by the time you're checking at 11am PST the sizes are gone. Sometimes it's done more than others. Like the bordeaux's they've had sizes on go up at least two or three times a week since they released, with a couple of them being FSR. The wolf greys, I haven't seen that yet. That's why I said check each morning.

Go to FTL/FNL/FTA with the product information and they can search their inventory and another store can mail the sneakers to you or that store to hold for you.

Also you might want to keep checking the thread, because I know in the bordeaux thread I posted a couple of times when they had sizes available, and others did also.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Seriously? 
sick.gif

tired.gif

If it's a GR that they know will sit, because of store or location, they're going to give you the discount. It's a sell, and they still make a profit for something that they would probably have to send to another store.

Like I didn't even try it yesterday, because they sold out by 7:05 and it would have just been bought by the person behind me.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Seriously? 
sick.gif

tired.gif

If it's a GR that they know will sit, because of store or location, they're going to give you the discount. It's a sell, and they still make a profit for something that they would probably have to send to another store.

Like I didn't even try it yesterday, because they sold out by 7:05 and it would have just been bought by the person behind me.

Back
Top Bottom