Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I returned 4 pairs of True Blues at the Great Mall Nike Outlet in San Jose yesterday... Sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5 and a 6Y. Paid $165 a pop for the adult sizes during NTSF's midnight release only to find out the following morning that my connect could get me all the pairs I needed for way cheaper.

Had the outlet employees going nuts... Stopped whatever they were doing to try and cop pairs. FIENDS.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I returned 4 pairs of True Blues at the Great Mall Nike Outlet in San Jose yesterday... Sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5 and a 6Y. Paid $165 a pop for the adult sizes during NTSF's midnight release only to find out the following morning that my connect could get me all the pairs I needed for way cheaper.

Had the outlet employees going nuts... Stopped whatever they were doing to try and cop pairs. FIENDS.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

wow so these did very well huh? so relieved/glad i didn't pass on these. hopefully NDC will come thru.

wow so these did very well huh? so relieved/glad i didn't pass on these. hopefully NDC will come thru.

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
You were at the midnight release?? I was too. I showed up late was in the back. I was in the blue brasil sweater with my drunk @@% friends.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
You were at the midnight release?? I was too. I showed up late was in the back. I was in the blue brasil sweater with my drunk @@% friends.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

how was the NTSF release? plenty of heads show up? i put myself down for a maybe on the facebook invite lol.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

how was the NTSF release? plenty of heads show up? i put myself down for a maybe on the facebook invite lol.

How was the quality on the '09? Compared to the '11s? 
Thanks for the help guys.

How was the quality on the '09? Compared to the '11s? 
Thanks for the help guys.

Originally Posted by LORENander

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

They had plenty of shoes. I showed up at 11:00 and got my wristband with no problem. These group of kids showed up at 12:30 and they let them get their pair. There was about 80 people lined up and I'm guessing they had 250-300 pairs.

Originally Posted by LORENander

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

They had plenty of shoes. I showed up at 11:00 and got my wristband with no problem. These group of kids showed up at 12:30 and they let them get their pair. There was about 80 people lined up and I'm guessing they had 250-300 pairs.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Man nike hasnt taken the money out of my account yet...
*crosses fingers*

Whenever I use my chase debit card, Nike charges once the item is shipped.

*crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by ajkatt

*crosses fingers*

yep, they charge you once your item ships

Originally Posted by ajkatt

*crosses fingers*

yep, they charge you once your item ships

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

did anyone get a pair where the elephant print was uneven. on my pair, one shoe has a bolder elephant print than the other, and the cut of the elephant print is shorter than the other. here's a pic:

both of my shoes have the same exact bold print on them, neither lighter tha the other.  What size do you wear?

i wear a size 11

Back
Top Bottom