Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by JELLOJAY

so everybody that order from NDC is getting a shipping confimation #, bcuz i havent received anything other than the order #
and i just called NDC and the automated system said that my order is being processed and wont ship till friday 6/10...can someone tell
if that sounds good or bad...its been a long time since i order a pair of shoes or jordans from NDC.

I'm in the exAct same boat as you man

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by chrischen

Copped and considering pair number 2! Livestock still has a good size run. They ship quick and at a pretty good price if anyone still needs a pair.

That $190 is a little steep.  Considering these can be had at retail all over.  My spot still have like 10 pairs left in these.

I agree, that $190 is very steep, for a shoe that has already been released and restocks should come anyday now, be patient folks.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by chrischen

Copped and considering pair number 2! Livestock still has a good size run. They ship quick and at a pretty good price if anyone still needs a pair.

That $190 is a little steep.  Considering these can be had at retail all over.  My spot still have like 10 pairs left in these.

I agree, that $190 is very steep, for a shoe that has already been released and restocks should come anyday now, be patient folks.

Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento still has a bunch. Every store had multiple sizes on display still. I was able to get another 10.5 at Footlocker.

Not sure if they do phone orders, but you can check:

Footlocker: (916) 925-1696
Champs: (916) 649-1389
Footaction: (916) 564-4160
Show Palace: (916) 923-9100
Shiekh: (916) 923-9913

Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento still has a bunch. Every store had multiple sizes on display still. I was able to get another 10.5 at Footlocker.

Not sure if they do phone orders, but you can check:

Footlocker: (916) 925-1696
Champs: (916) 649-1389
Footaction: (916) 564-4160
Show Palace: (916) 923-9100
Shiekh: (916) 923-9913

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

so everybody that order from NDC is getting a shipping confimation #, bcuz i havent received anything other than the order #
and i just called NDC and the automated system said that my order is being processed and wont ship till friday 6/10...can someone tell
if that sounds good or bad...its been a long time since i order a pair of shoes or jordans from NDC.

When i called i was getting the same thing but honestly seeing some people's orders getting cancelled still has me worried haha. 

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

When i called i was getting the same thing but honestly seeing some people's orders getting cancelled still has me worried haha. 

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Wednesday, 06/08/2011, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Thursday, 06/09/2011, By End of Day

Saw this when I came home from work
pimp.gif

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Wednesday, 06/08/2011, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Thursday, 06/09/2011, By End of Day

Saw this when I came home from work
pimp.gif

Mine hasn't even shipped from NDC yet. 
ohwell.gif

It still says "In Progress". I don't get it because I got a call from a rep to confirm my order. Did anyone else go through this?

Mine hasn't even shipped from NDC yet. 
ohwell.gif

It still says "In Progress". I don't get it because I got a call from a rep to confirm my order. Did anyone else go through this?

Finishline and Footloose in Westfield Malls Milford CT both have a size 13 left respectively.

didn't ask about other sizes because the 13 was the display shoe.

Finishline and Footloose in Westfield Malls Milford CT both have a size 13 left respectively.

didn't ask about other sizes because the 13 was the display shoe.

There will be restocks on this next week. If you didn't get a chance to grab a pair, next week is your time.

IMO this will be in the racks waiting to go on SALE.

There will be restocks on this next week. If you didn't get a chance to grab a pair, next week is your time.

I'm giving up on my NDC order. Too impatient And I really want these shoes. Going on a new hunt for a 9.5. I need these. Ugh NDC you have failed me

I'm giving up on my NDC order. Too impatient And I really want these shoes. Going on a new hunt for a 9.5. I need these. Ugh NDC you have failed me

I bought these on Finishline.com using PayPal but they still haven't taken money out of my account/shipped the shoes 
nerd.gif

good thing I bought a couple pairs in the morning

I bought these on Finishline.com using PayPal but they still haven't taken money out of my account/shipped the shoes 
nerd.gif

good thing I bought a couple pairs in the morning

Originally Posted by cristianm

You must be on that dope if you think these will go to the racks.

Originally Posted by cristianm

You must be on that dope if you think these will go to the racks.

Back
Top Bottom