Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Klock

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Has anyone's order from FNL shipped?

I haven't gotten a shipping email yet

SMFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I jus got my FNL shipped confirmation w/trkng will get to me tmmrw.....both pairs!!!!

I jus got my FNL shipped confirmation w/trkng will get to me tmmrw.....both pairs!!!!

Originally Posted by pimpala50

WordI just got my shipped conf.LmaoooI was sweatin

Originally Posted by pimpala50

WordI just got my shipped conf.LmaoooI was sweatin

Got my shipping confirmation from eastbay, scheduled for Friday delivery. There is a size 9.5 up on eastbay right now as of 5:09am west coast time.

Got my shipping confirmation from eastbay, scheduled for Friday delivery. There is a size 9.5 up on eastbay right now as of 5:09am west coast time.

i was gonna ask , whats the best way to store these to keep deadstock condition for another year or 2 or 3 lol, because im still wearing my 09s and want to keep these ds until my 09s are done for but i dont want to open my 2011 tb 3s box one day and find them all yellowed

i was gonna ask , whats the best way to store these to keep deadstock condition for another year or 2 or 3 lol, because im still wearing my 09s and want to keep these ds until my 09s are done for but i dont want to open my 2011 tb 3s box one day and find them all yellowed

Well Finishline went ahead and shipped my order that I cancelled yesterday
indifferent.gif
(I cancelled it and ordered from NDC since I was worried they'd be cancelled) And NDC is saying my order is too far along to cancel so I have to return them myself
indifferent.gif

Now the hard part is not keeping both pairs
laugh.gif

Well Finishline went ahead and shipped my order that I cancelled yesterday
indifferent.gif
(I cancelled it and ordered from NDC since I was worried they'd be cancelled) And NDC is saying my order is too far along to cancel so I have to return them myself
indifferent.gif

Now the hard part is not keeping both pairs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

chaose57 wrote:
do you guys remove the paper in the box?
Yes remove the paper from the box its acidic and can speed up the deterioration of the shoe

Leave them in the box without the paper in a cool dark non humid place keep the box shut keep the light off of them make sure they dont get humid DO NOT try to shrink wrap them as they need to breathe and don't leave any silica packets in there w/ them because that will dry out the leather, those are good for shoes you wear thou as you will steadily be putting moisture in just not for DS shoes that aren't being worn

hope that helps im sure someone else will give you their take

-Moosh

Back
Top Bottom