Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

thanks ijapino for the arden update

I went there after work today and came up empty handed.

SMH i assumed they sold out after saturday and didnt bother checking on sunday or monday

thanks ijapino for the arden update

I went there after work today and came up empty handed.

SMH i assumed they sold out after saturday and didnt bother checking on sunday or monday

These shoes are too sick
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i was gonna ask , whats the best way to store these to keep deadstock condition for another year or 2 or 3 lol, because im still wearing my 09s and want to keep these ds until my 09s are done for but i dont want to open my 2011 tb 3s box one day and find them all yellowed

chaose57 wrote:
do you guys remove the paper in the box?
Yes remove the paper from the box its acidic and can speed up the deterioration of the shoe

Leave them in the box without the paper in a cool dark non humid place keep the box shut keep the light off of them make sure they dont get humid DO NOT try to shrink wrap them as they need to breathe and don't leave any silica packets in there w/ them because that will dry out the leather, those are good for shoes you wear thou as you will steadily be putting moisture in just not for DS shoes that aren't being worn

hope that helps im sure someone else will give you their take

-Moosh
Is this all true?
Yes and no, I agree with basically everything but the silica packets statement.  Silica has never dried out any of the leather or materials of my kicks.  I keep one medium sized or two small silica packs in all my boxes, but I store all of my kicks in UNSEALED two gallon zip lock bags, because shoes need to breathe.  Also, I think it has a lot to do with where you live.  I live in West Florida so it is very humid here and hot throughout the majority of the year.  If you live in a cool dry climate you probably don't need silica as much but I don't think it will hurt to have one in the box.

At some point you need to wear your kicks and let them breathe.  If you plan on keeping them DS for a few years you might want to take them out of the box once every few months and leave them out for a few days to let them breathe.

nerd.gif

56c361f25497c0168c9f6760a96b20edb30cdf45_r.jpg

My almost five year old Stealth's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i was gonna ask , whats the best way to store these to keep deadstock condition for another year or 2 or 3 lol, because im still wearing my 09s and want to keep these ds until my 09s are done for but i dont want to open my 2011 tb 3s box one day and find them all yellowed

chaose57 wrote:
do you guys remove the paper in the box?
Yes remove the paper from the box its acidic and can speed up the deterioration of the shoe

Leave them in the box without the paper in a cool dark non humid place keep the box shut keep the light off of them make sure they dont get humid DO NOT try to shrink wrap them as they need to breathe and don't leave any silica packets in there w/ them because that will dry out the leather, those are good for shoes you wear thou as you will steadily be putting moisture in just not for DS shoes that aren't being worn

-Moosh
Is this all true?
Yes and no, I agree with basically everything but the silica packets statement.  Silica has never dried out any of the leather or materials of my kicks.  I keep one medium sized or two small silica packs in all my boxes, but I store all of my kicks in UNSEALED two gallon zip lock bags, because shoes need to breathe.  Also, I think it has a lot to do with where you live.  I live in West Florida so it is very humid here and hot throughout the majority of the year.  If you live in a cool dry climate you probably don't need silica as much but I don't think it will hurt to have one in the box.

At some point you need to wear your kicks and let them breathe.  If you plan on keeping them DS for a few years you might want to take them out of the box once every few months and leave them out for a few days to let them breathe.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

-Moosh
Is this all true?

nerd.gif

Be careful with Silica and foam midsoles. It usually causes the crumbling...

-Moosh
Is this all true?

nerd.gif

Be careful with Silica and foam midsoles. It usually causes the crumbling...

-Moosh
Is this all true?

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
This is what I like here in NT.. Learning stuff.. Thanks for the tips..

-Moosh
Is this all true?

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
This is what I like here in NT.. Learning stuff.. Thanks for the tips..

Back
Top Bottom