Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

trading a pair for these, i slept on em and went the next day. I wasnt surprised that they sold out faster than the white cements. These shoes are really DOPE

trading a pair for these, i slept on em and went the next day. I wasnt surprised that they sold out faster than the white cements. These shoes are really DOPE

nice. with the white cement release, eastbay sent people who ordered 9s, size 15s. i was one of em. they should have realized their mistake and be holding ur guys' 10.5s though, as they did with the white cements.

i got my eastbay shipment today btw. gold club is definitely worth it.

nice. with the white cement release, eastbay sent people who ordered 9s, size 15s. i was one of em. they should have realized their mistake and be holding ur guys' 10.5s though, as they did with the white cements.

i got my eastbay shipment today btw. gold club is definitely worth it.

yoooo just got my pair from finshline.com... the shoe box was messed up and shoes were kinda rearranged.... its cool, but mangggg....

yoooo just got my pair from finshline.com... the shoe box was messed up and shoes were kinda rearranged.... its cool, but mangggg....

Now I see what you guys mean when you complain about quality. LOOK AT MY CEMENT PRINT. And they have the nerve to say "high performance leather is used throughout the Air Jordan shoe" on the shoe card. Since when is synthetic leather high performance? But other than that these are dope.

Now I see what you guys mean when you complain about quality. LOOK AT MY CEMENT PRINT. And they have the nerve to say "high performance leather is used throughout the Air Jordan shoe" on the shoe card. Since when is synthetic leather high performance? But other than that these are dope.

i hope i can cop the black cement as easy as this true blue.....

lucky for me they dont have the same hype in these TB here in my country...

i hope i can cop the black cement as easy as this true blue.....

lucky for me they dont have the same hype in these TB here in my country...

Originally Posted by ballertothend

Eastbay did the same thing... sent me a sz 13 when i ordered a 10.5  soo annoying

Ah he'll nah..I ordered a couple 10.5 too...I should get them on Monday....man I'm going to be disappointed if they aren't the correct size.

Originally Posted by ballertothend

Eastbay did the same thing... sent me a sz 13 when i ordered a 10.5  soo annoying

Ah he'll nah..I ordered a couple 10.5 too...I should get them on Monday....man I'm going to be disappointed if they aren't the correct size.

One of my pairs from JimmyJazz arrived today and they're perfect aside from one small flaw; the white part of the sole in one spot appears to be porous. Anyone else notice this on theirs?

One of my pairs from JimmyJazz arrived today and they're perfect aside from one small flaw; the white part of the sole in one spot appears to be porous. Anyone else notice this on theirs?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Interesting that these sold out way faster than the Cements......

not really if there was a poll between the 3's it would be something like
50% bc3
30% tb3
20% wc3

lol i hope i can get the BC3's though
frown.gif

50% bc3
30% tb3
20% wc3

frown.gif

I told y'all these would sell just like I also told y'all not to order from finishline. No one ever listens around here.

I told y'all these would sell just like I also told y'all not to order from finishline. No one ever listens around here.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

50% bc3
30% tb3
20% wc3

frown.gif
How do you figure? Personally a fan of the White Cement 3 the most.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

50% bc3
30% tb3
20% wc3

frown.gif
How do you figure? Personally a fan of the White Cement 3 the most.

as i was lacing up my shoes i remembered i had a few old lacelocks in my drawer so i looked for them and found them. they're most likely from the 17's, white/blue, blk/silver, and probably 02 6 low's chrome locks. 
so the question is lacelocks: yay or nay? (blue ones obviously)

img00969201106082320.jpg

Back
Top Bottom