Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

as i was lacing up my shoes i remembered i had a few old lacelocks in my drawer so i looked for them and found them. they're most likely from the 17's, white/blue, blk/silver, and probably 02 6 low's chrome locks. 
so the question is lacelocks: yay or nay? (blue ones obviously)

img00969201106082320.jpg

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Interesting that these sold out way faster than the Cements......

not really if there was a poll between the 3's it would be something like
50% bc3
30% tb3
20% wc3

lol i hope i can get the BC3's though
frown.gif
How do you figure? Personally a fan of the White Cement 3 the most.
im just guessing, depending on hype thats what it looks like imo
the WC 3 line for me (socal) was about half of the TB 3 line and its pretty obvious most people like the BC'3s the most

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Interesting that these sold out way faster than the Cements......

not really if there was a poll between the 3's it would be something like
50% bc3
30% tb3
20% wc3

lol i hope i can get the BC3's though
frown.gif
How do you figure? Personally a fan of the White Cement 3 the most.
im just guessing, depending on hype thats what it looks like imo
the WC 3 line for me (socal) was about half of the TB 3 line and its pretty obvious most people like the BC'3s the most

I say nay, just to preserve the simplicity of the III...The lace lock just adds another jumpman. To each their own I suppose though.

I say nay, just to preserve the simplicity of the III...The lace lock just adds another jumpman. To each their own I suppose though.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I told y'all these would sell just like I also told y'all not to order from finishline. No one ever listens around here.

WOW! You're the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I told y'all these would sell just like I also told y'all not to order from finishline. No one ever listens around here.

WOW! You're the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I was on call and got hosed. I haven't even had time to look at any Houston spots for a 13, smh.

I was on call and got hosed. I haven't even had time to look at any Houston spots for a 13, smh.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. "SIG CHECKS" WITH ITEMS WANTED FOR BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. "SIG CHECKS" WITH ITEMS WANTED FOR BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

as i was lacing up my shoes i remembered i had a few old lacelocks in my drawer so i looked for them and found them. they're most likely from the 17's, white/blue, blk/silver, and probably 02 6 low's chrome locks. 

img00969201106082320.jpg

Terrible
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

No diss.  Just my opinion since you asked.  But hecky nah.

img00969201106082320.jpg

Terrible
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by J To Tha

img00969201106082320.jpg

Terrible
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

img00969201106082320.jpg

Terrible
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Back
Top Bottom