Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

well only reason i ask is i have the playoff XIII that i bought with my other XIII and i dont even care for CW
30t6p3b.gif
so id rather trade them for a pair of TB

Originally Posted by allreds

It puzzles me how these are still around

How come? These could have been over produced for all we know. Also with Nike/JB releasing all these shoes they are breaking their customer and people cant keep up.

How come? These could have been over produced for all we know. Also with Nike/JB releasing all these shoes they are breaking their customer and people cant keep up.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Well IMHO these look TOO NICE!!! I really thought this was a popular and sought after colorway. Something about these shoes you just cant say no to. This is also my first pair so I'm gonna run these to the ground when the time comes.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Well IMHO these look TOO NICE!!! I really thought this was a popular and sought after colorway. Something about these shoes you just cant say no to. This is also my first pair so I'm gonna run these to the ground when the time comes.

just got my wearable shoe trees....they work but my left shoe creasing just a little bit still....oh well i guess but they work sort of

just got my wearable shoe trees....they work but my left shoe creasing just a little bit still....oh well i guess but they work sort of

Originally Posted by cristianm

There will be restocks on this next week. If you didn't get a chance to grab a pair, next week is your time.

IMO this will be in the racks waiting to go on SALE.

Man what are you smoking???

There will be restocks on this next week. If you didn't get a chance to grab a pair, next week is your time.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

yeah lol these are not hitting racks.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

yeah lol these are not hitting racks.

Originally Posted by Dballin34

Has anyone ordered from VMVinc? Just wondering.

Yup theyre legit.I've ordered space jams & cool Greys on there..prices not too bad,shipping is expensive though.like $32 if u want to get them at a decent time,and like $24 for 7-10 business day delivery

Originally Posted by Dballin34

Has anyone ordered from VMVinc? Just wondering.

Yup theyre legit.I've ordered space jams & cool Greys on there..prices not too bad,shipping is expensive though.like $32 if u want to get them at a decent time,and like $24 for 7-10 business day delivery

damn i regret going true to size on these. when i tried them on i thought theyd be fine but i should've sized down. they crease so easily. this is on my first wear too.
j5bc0k.jpg

pics don't look that bad, but hdr thats because of hdr.

damn i regret going true to size on these. when i tried them on i thought theyd be fine but i should've sized down. they crease so easily. this is on my first wear too.
j5bc0k.jpg

pics don't look that bad, but hdr thats because of hdr.

Damn, I just got my money right.  Missed this post by a few hours...Any reliable .com's? sz 9

Damn, I just got my money right.  Missed this post by a few hours...Any reliable .com's? sz 9

Back
Top Bottom