Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Wore mine for the first time to today to CVS and Taco Bell for a total of about 1 hr. Already some pretty looking creases on each toe box. Worse than yours COBYATCH. Oh well, planned to wear and tear them anyways.

Wore mine for the first time to today to CVS and Taco Bell for a total of about 1 hr. Already some pretty looking creases on each toe box. Worse than yours COBYATCH. Oh well, planned to wear and tear them anyways.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

just got my wearable shoe trees....they work but my left shoe creasing just a little bit still....oh well i guess but they work sort of

Wore mine with some trees I made from the ones that come with the shoe the other day and they work very well. A bit tight and needs to get use to it. Wore em for a good 5 hours and must say they do work well.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

just got my wearable shoe trees....they work but my left shoe creasing just a little bit still....oh well i guess but they work sort of

Wore mine with some trees I made from the ones that come with the shoe the other day and they work very well. A bit tight and needs to get use to it. Wore em for a good 5 hours and must say they do work well.

I was looking everywhere for these in the city. A connect I had flaked on me. Copped em yesterday for 170 on Flatbush. Paki dude tried to bet me in the head for 180. I told him I only had 170 and that retail was 165. Only reason I ain't pay that much was cuz I ain't have no change. Damn vultures

I was looking everywhere for these in the city. A connect I had flaked on me. Copped em yesterday for 170 on Flatbush. Paki dude tried to bet me in the head for 180. I told him I only had 170 and that retail was 165. Only reason I ain't pay that much was cuz I ain't have no change. Damn vultures

I went true to size and barely any creases, but creases will happen. These are shoes, and to be worn. If people dont want creases, buy three pairs like me =)

I went true to size and barely any creases, but creases will happen. These are shoes, and to be worn. If people dont want creases, buy three pairs like me =)

so there will be a restock of these next week? readily available online?

i wore my pair from 01' today and decided i need another pair. definitely a top 3 for me.

so there will be a restock of these next week? readily available online?

i wore my pair from 01' today and decided i need another pair. definitely a top 3 for me.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Houston restocks or sz 11's still available?

Call HOH Northline. Got mines last week and they still had them on display throughout the store.If they don't, call the stores in Greenspoint.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Houston restocks or sz 11's still available?

Call HOH Northline. Got mines last week and they still had them on display throughout the store.If they don't, call the stores in Greenspoint.

Back
Top Bottom