Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

why are people crying over creasing? seriously
30t6p3b.gif

I got the sneaker shieldz or whatever the hell they're called. Worn these two times and no creasing at all. Still look DS. My WCs though... after 1 wear look severely creased without using the decreasers. I think someone posted a comparison, but you toss in the decreasers and you're golden.

I got the sneaker shieldz or whatever the hell they're called. Worn these two times and no creasing at all. Still look DS. My WCs though... after 1 wear look severely creased without using the decreasers. I think someone posted a comparison, but you toss in the decreasers and you're golden.

any word on paint chipping yet?
I also compared these 2 my retro cement IIIs and the tounge is smooth leather instead of the tumbled leather... really hate jb for switching

any word on paint chipping yet?
I also compared these 2 my retro cement IIIs and the tounge is smooth leather instead of the tumbled leather... really hate jb for switching

broke them out this week twice. didn't crease as bad as the 03 cements or the 01 retros. no cracks either. i'm so glad i came out of the cave to buy these.

also is it just me or does anyone think their right side looks about 1/2 size bigger even though the tag matches? i had this problem with military 4's i iremember. not a big deal, might be my imagination.

broke them out this week twice. didn't crease as bad as the 03 cements or the 01 retros. no cracks either. i'm so glad i came out of the cave to buy these.

also is it just me or does anyone think their right side looks about 1/2 size bigger even though the tag matches? i had this problem with military 4's i iremember. not a big deal, might be my imagination.

Back
Top Bottom