Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

good look man copt two more
pimp.gif

to anyone out here with access to a military post,i was at the px and i saw a couple sizes left in these for $127..

to anyone out here with access to a military post,i was at the px and i saw a couple sizes left in these for $127..

Maybe because you're trying to get a few lol's by posting a pic that doesn't quite relate to the post.

Ask the guys in the Kobe VI and Lebron VIII threads if going off topic is a good idea.

Maybe because you're trying to get a few lol's by posting a pic that doesn't quite relate to the post.

Ask the guys in the Kobe VI and Lebron VIII threads if going off topic is a good idea.

Looks like they're all done now. I was going to order last night but decided to sleep on my decision and when I woke up they had removed them from my cart and the site completely, but the Card 7's were still sitting there in my cart...

Looks like they're all done now. I was going to order last night but decided to sleep on my decision and when I woke up they had removed them from my cart and the site completely, but the Card 7's were still sitting there in my cart...

Originally Posted by Gink

the tongues on the true blue III have never been tumbled leather bro.

well if they retro a 3 and the tumble leather looks like better quality why not use it on he blues as well?

Originally Posted by Gink

the tongues on the true blue III have never been tumbled leather bro.

well if they retro a 3 and the tumble leather looks like better quality why not use it on he blues as well?

Back
Top Bottom