Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I think everyone has their unique imperfections for these. I'd assume there definitely will be no bgrades hitting the outlets for these but the cements are apparently showing up.

Post some pics. Sounds real odd if you got one shoe bigger than the other.

I think everyone has their unique imperfections for these. I'd assume there definitely will be no bgrades hitting the outlets for these but the cements are apparently showing up.

Post some pics. Sounds real odd if you got one shoe bigger than the other.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Did anyone cop the True Blue Slides? I'm kinda feelin em...

I like them, but not for $65.

I hope they come out with a black cement pair though, I'd probably get those.

i.jpeg

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I like them more than the white cement slides I picked up for 39 on swoosh. More than likely a black cement will drop. I might have to pick them up when they do.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I like them more than the white cement slides I picked up for 39 on swoosh. More than likely a black cement will drop. I might have to pick them up when they do.

supdoode wrote:
^^ thought the cements had tumble leather for the tongue. Or at least some softer material.

white cements do but never the true blue III

supdoode wrote:
^^ thought the cements had tumble leather for the tongue. Or at least some softer material.

white cements do but never the true blue III

Yeah I was at least trying to get free ship for fnl but nada works. Why do they always get the restocks anyways.

Yeah I was at least trying to get free ship for fnl but nada works. Why do they always get the restocks anyways.

thanks for the restock heads up... picked up another pair to hoop in (saw big kids cements for $79 too so picked up one for the wifey)

thanks for the restock heads up... picked up another pair to hoop in (saw big kids cements for $79 too so picked up one for the wifey)

Back
Top Bottom