Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by yanky

The only reason I didn't get these is because they might crack after a few wears but from the posts I'm reading ti looks like this might not be happening after a couple wears.

Worn mines about 20 times already and the signs of crackage is non-existent.

The only reason why somebody wouldn't get these is because they aren't a fan of
True Blue 3's. Nuff said.

Can't be a sneaker head and tell me you weren't familiar with the paint quality of
the Cements from Jan.

Nah... I understand the paint job due to the cracking of previous 3's, but I do not like the flat look of the paint. It's also something else that just turned me off from these, and I have a beat pair of 01s.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Like others mentioned. Mad I passed on the White Cements. Im going back for them though!

This, need the white cements back in my life.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Like others mentioned. Mad I passed on the White Cements. Im going back for them though!

This, need the white cements back in my life.

Originally Posted by jbsnoop

Just copped off Nike.com. They had a size 9.5 pop up today and I grabbed it using a gift voucher. My total came to $15.50. Pretty pumped.

i'll give you something to pump...

Huh?  Weird.

Originally Posted by jbsnoop

Just copped off Nike.com. They had a size 9.5 pop up today and I grabbed it using a gift voucher. My total came to $15.50. Pretty pumped.

i'll give you something to pump...

Huh?  Weird.

^ You Paid $15.50 "TOTAL" with shipping and handling already included for Deadstock True Blue III's?
eek.gif

Yeah I had a Nike voucher for some Penny 2s I sent back because the air pocket popped.  The voucher was for $145 so my total cost that I paid through Paypal was $15.50.  Got really lucky that my size happened to be up on nike.com today.

Yeah I had a Nike voucher for some Penny 2s I sent back because the air pocket popped.  The voucher was for $145 so my total cost that I paid through Paypal was $15.50.  Got really lucky that my size happened to be up on nike.com today.

This is more subtle, I still think it needs a little bit of elephant to relate to the shoe (especially since the shoe is full elephant print)

i'll keep improving it with suggestions and feedback

This is more subtle, I still think it needs a little bit of elephant to relate to the shoe (especially since the shoe is full elephant print)

how did these even do cause i couldnt even pull the trigger for retail on these couldnt do it i just cant see these sitting though after everybody wanted them in 09 did these sell quick?
hows pricing on these now?

how did these even do cause i couldnt even pull the trigger for retail on these couldnt do it i just cant see these sitting though after everybody wanted them in 09 did these sell quick?
hows pricing on these now?

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

A lil too plain for my liking. Seems like a JB shirt I would find at the outlets on clearance.No offense I just think you should stray away from the jumpman logoand be more creative. Take a risk, do something orginal!

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

A lil too plain for my liking. Seems like a JB shirt I would find at the outlets on clearance.No offense I just think you should stray away from the jumpman logoand be more creative. Take a risk, do something orginal!

Considering doubling up on these. I know ill kick myself in the long run if

I don't. TB 3's are one of my all time favorites. Such a classic...

Considering doubling up on these. I know ill kick myself in the long run if

I don't. TB 3's are one of my all time favorites. Such a classic...

Everyone talking about Im going to double up, and I can't wait to cop, these been released so if you want a pair it will be for over retail. If you slept on these too bad maybe next time

Everyone talking about Im going to double up, and I can't wait to cop, these been released so if you want a pair it will be for over retail. If you slept on these too bad maybe next time

ill find these soon under retail just like the cements it will happen just takes time over rretail that aint never hapening they can keep there shoe for over retail

ill find these soon under retail just like the cements it will happen just takes time over rretail that aint never hapening they can keep there shoe for over retail

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Lol these are still lingering in mom and pops for retail here in NY...I dunno where your @ but these released in an abundance and yesThe big chain stores sold out but these can still be attained withoutmuch hassle. If you are salty cause you can't find any around your wayfor retail just ask for a lil help....that's what NT is supposed to be about!

Lol these are still lingering in mom and pops for retail here in NY...I dunno where your @ but these released in an abundance and yesThe big chain stores sold out but these can still be attained withoutmuch hassle. If you are salty cause you can't find any around your wayfor retail just ask for a lil help....that's what NT is supposed to be about!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Yeah but some of the places their 180-200$

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Yeah but some of the places their 180-200$

Back
Top Bottom