Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

how did these even do cause i couldnt even pull the trigger for retail on these couldnt do it i just cant see these sitting though after everybody wanted them in 09 did these sell quick?
hows pricing on these now?

Well in Central Philadelphia the manager of Flight Club comes and buys up all of the new Jordan releases.  He buys them after the first wave of customers are at the door.  Basically after noon all the True Blues are gone.

how did these even do cause i couldnt even pull the trigger for retail on these couldnt do it i just cant see these sitting though after everybody wanted them in 09 did these sell quick?

Well in Central Philadelphia the manager of Flight Club comes and buys up all of the new Jordan releases.  He buys them after the first wave of customers are at the door.  Basically after noon all the True Blues are gone.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

is his name jeff or a fat light skinned Dominican guy

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

is his name jeff or a fat light skinned Dominican guy

Im thinking about wearing the true blue similar like Lebron here but with a white jacket. Yay or nay ?
lebron-true-blue.jpg

Im thinking about wearing the true blue similar like Lebron here but with a white jacket. Yay or nay ?
lebron-true-blue.jpg

i doubled up on these and traded a pair for some playoff XIIIs. I liked the xiiis better. But if i do see these for retail id get another pair. For those thinking these will sit and be somewhere for under retail you must not know the history behind these

i doubled up on these and traded a pair for some playoff XIIIs. I liked the xiiis better. But if i do see these for retail id get another pair. For those thinking these will sit and be somewhere for under retail you must not know the history behind these

Ok for all that doubted...I was able to double up today for retail ($150
No tax) and a free 3 pack of Jordan socks.

Ok for all that doubted...I was able to double up today for retail ($150
No tax) and a free 3 pack of Jordan socks.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

lebron-true-blue.jpg

lets say your the same height and weight like bron', hit em with the white jacket nd white tee so itll fit like so ^^^. i thnk itd be a clean fit.. and oh... SWAG of course. =)

Originally Posted by KenJi714

lebron-true-blue.jpg

lets say your the same height and weight like bron', hit em with the white jacket nd white tee so itll fit like so ^^^. i thnk itd be a clean fit.. and oh... SWAG of course. =)

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

now I don't know if I should cop... might wait for these to hit outlets...
Wow man I wish these hit outlets from where I'm from.

I'd be shocked if these hit the outlets....

Every shoe hits the outlets. Just gotta be at the right time and right place... Here we go again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

now I don't know if I should cop... might wait for these to hit outlets...
Wow man I wish these hit outlets from where I'm from.

I'd be shocked if these hit the outlets....

Every shoe hits the outlets. Just gotta be at the right time and right place... Here we go again.
laugh.gif

Wearing mine as I type, my sister graduated from ATI today.
Perfect day to wear 'em.
No creases, no paint chipping, nadaaa!

Back
Top Bottom