Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

True Blues and Black Cements will be copped. I hope the quality is as good as the White Cements.

True Blues and Black Cements will be copped. I hope the quality is as good as the White Cements.

Originally Posted by 23RetroKid

True blue 3's. Glad I didn't buy some marked up 09's

I did. 
mad.gif

i remember when it was stated in the 09 thread that these wouldn't come out in the US. Sorry for all the ppl that believed that and went on to pay all the rape prices for the 09's just to have them come back out in 2011.
roll.gif

i remember when it was stated in the 09 thread that these wouldn't come out in the US. Sorry for all the ppl that believed that and went on to pay all the rape prices for the 09's just to have them come back out in 2011.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

roll.gif

Some of the non-gullible people already knew that these would eventually come to the U.S. 
I remember people paying upwards of $300+ for a pair of '09's 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

roll.gif

Some of the non-gullible people already knew that these would eventually come to the U.S. 
I remember people paying upwards of $300+ for a pair of '09's 
eek.gif

finally, i can get my hands on a pair. People price gouging like these are made of oil from the middle east!

finally, i can get my hands on a pair. People price gouging like these are made of oil from the middle east!

^^ i'd be really careful about ordering shoes 3 months before they release. they're most likely B grades, and if they JB releases the TB's in the OG box, that site is most likely only going to have the retro box, likely without a label as well. i wouldn't do it.

^^ i'd be really careful about ordering shoes 3 months before they release. they're most likely B grades, and if they JB releases the TB's in the OG box, that site is most likely only going to have the retro box, likely without a label as well. i wouldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom