Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I would assume the mold will be about the same. The major difference will probably be the change to the leather

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

Originally Posted by tupac003

I need these now... any know the official release date?

x2
[table][tr][td]06/04/11[/td][td]Air Jordan 3 Retro[/td][td]White/True Blue[/td][td]$150[/td][td]136064-104[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

Originally Posted by tupac003

I need these now... any know the official release date?

x2
[table][tr][td]06/04/11[/td][td]Air Jordan 3 Retro[/td][td]White/True Blue[/td][td]$150[/td][td]136064-104[/td][/tr][/table]

Quick look at the 2011 True blue 3.
Not bad from taking a far look at it, if you take a closer look the paint will def chip like all the other cement 3s.

Not bad from taking a far look at it, if you take a closer look the paint will def chip like all the other cement 3s.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Why do people keep saying the cements will chip? The paint isn't the same as they used before. It looks oil based or some $%#^

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Why do people keep saying the cements will chip? The paint isn't the same as they used before. It looks oil based or some $%#^

$150 I'll pass....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom