Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't mind if the Jumpman on the tongue was blue.
It's just you. 
Without the Red Jumpman, and red accents on the lace holes, this shoe would not be as hot.   

It's just you. 
Without the Red Jumpman, and red accents on the lace holes, this shoe would not be as hot.   

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's just you. 

Meh, agree to disagree.

It's just you. 

Meh, agree to disagree.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Quick look at the 2011 True blue 3.
Not bad from taking a far look at it, if you take a closer look the paint will def chip like all the other cement 3s.
Why do people keep saying the cements will chip? The paint isn't the same as they used before. It looks oil based or some $%#^
The paint is going to chip/crack. My CDP ones already have, the CEMENT 3 that just released already shows signs of cracking.. Won't be surprised these will do the same, but can't complain. Love the colorway.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Quick look at the 2011 True blue 3.
Not bad from taking a far look at it, if you take a closer look the paint will def chip like all the other cement 3s.
Why do people keep saying the cements will chip? The paint isn't the same as they used before. It looks oil based or some $%#^
The paint is going to chip/crack. My CDP ones already have, the CEMENT 3 that just released already shows signs of cracking.. Won't be surprised these will do the same, but can't complain. Love the colorway.

It's very unfortunate, but it's true.  
30t6p3b.gif

This is why I sold my 2011 White/Cements, and will be passing on these, plus the Black/Cements.   

They are lovely to look at, but knowing they will one day chip, led me to go hunting successfully for the older retros. 

30t6p3b.gif

This is why I sold my 2011 White/Cements, and will be passing on these, plus the Black/Cements.   

They are lovely to look at, but knowing they will one day chip, led me to go hunting successfully for the older retros. 

30t6p3b.gif

older retros cracked as well

Back
Top Bottom