Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

First of all as I already stated older retros cracked. I'm almost positive the new ones wont crack since the newer retro IX haven't cracked, and I've seen people beat those up.
I purchased a pair of cement 3's from '03 in august of last year and those started to crack, hence the reason I don't wear them anymore.
Everybody I know who owns '11 White Cement 3's and Doernbechers is yet to crack.
pimp.gif

Mikkol can we maybe see pics of these "cracking" pairs?

Serious?  
eek.gif

That sucks man.  2003's were definitely dyed, you can tell right away when you compare them to the 2011's, but that doesn't mean they won't chip.  They just won't chip right away. 

Someone posted their already chipped 2011's in the White/Cement thread 
30t6p3b.gif

First of all as I already stated older retros cracked. I'm almost positive the new ones wont crack since the newer retro IX haven't cracked, and I've seen people beat those up.
I purchased a pair of cement 3's from '03 in august of last year and those started to crack, hence the reason I don't wear them anymore.
Everybody I know who owns '11 White Cement 3's and Doernbechers is yet to crack.
pimp.gif

Serious?  
eek.gif

That sucks man.  2003's were definitely dyed, you can tell right away when you compare them to the 2011's, but that doesn't mean they won't chip.  They just won't chip right away. 

30t6p3b.gif

Do you guys think these will run the same as the 2011 Cements? If so, I will be wiser and get an 8.5 this time.. Shame I had to sell my Cements because the 9 was too big..

Do you guys think these will run the same as the 2011 Cements? If so, I will be wiser and get an 8.5 this time.. Shame I had to sell my Cements because the 9 was too big..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif

Serious?  
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
yup. wore them to school. when I got to my last class I looked down and I was like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

I'm thinking of buying another pair from '03 but I may have to settle with some '11
Do you by any chance now if I were to repaint them, would the paint crack again or be good?

pimp.gif

Serious?  
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
yup. wore them to school. when I got to my last class I looked down and I was like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

I'm thinking of buying another pair from '03 but I may have to settle with some '11
Do you by any chance now if I were to repaint them, would the paint crack again or be good?

^^ Did you buy those brand new from the get go?? 
The whole time I thought you were talking about the white midsole, but looking at those pics that's terrible man.  

The whole time I thought you were talking about the white midsole, but looking at those pics that's terrible man.  

I bought them from a guy on graigslist.
according to him they had been worn twice.

Got me scared to wear mine again.  
Anyway, sorry for going off-topic. 
laugh.gif

Got me scared to wear mine again.  
Anyway, sorry for going off-topic. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrkane

what is the difference between the 2009 version and the 2011?? they look identical

yeah does the 2011 have the greasy leather or not
does anyone have an answer yet ?

Originally Posted by mrkane

what is the difference between the 2009 version and the 2011?? they look identical

yeah does the 2011 have the greasy leather or not
does anyone have an answer yet ?

Back
Top Bottom