Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT. I'M SUPER OCD ABOUT ALL MY TAG LABELS SAYING 10.5 WHEN I LOOK IN MY CLOSET. MUST BE IN MY TRUE SIZE OR I WON'T COP. REGARDLESS OF THE FIT, A 10.5 WILL BE COPPED.

This sounds kinda stupid to me..
laugh.gif
if you didn't plan to wear them I could see no problem with this. If you do plan to wear, I would never sacrifice fit for some looney OCD.
YOU'RE RIGHT.

WHAT WAS I THINKING? SHAME ON ME FOR BUYING SHOES IN MY TRUE SIZE
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT. I'M SUPER OCD ABOUT ALL MY TAG LABELS SAYING 10.5 WHEN I LOOK IN MY CLOSET. MUST BE IN MY TRUE SIZE OR I WON'T COP. REGARDLESS OF THE FIT, A 10.5 WILL BE COPPED.

This sounds kinda stupid to me..
laugh.gif
if you didn't plan to wear them I could see no problem with this. If you do plan to wear, I would never sacrifice fit for some looney OCD.
YOU'RE RIGHT.

WHAT WAS I THINKING? SHAME ON ME FOR BUYING SHOES IN MY TRUE SIZE
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Copped 2x cement IIIs. Copping 3x True Blues. Most of the ol' skoolers will agree with me that rockin a pair of IIIs puts a smile on your face and brings back memories when they were kids. For me its more for the memories and because they are one of the hottest kicks that have ever come out period.

Copped 2x cement IIIs. Copping 3x True Blues. Most of the ol' skoolers will agree with me that rockin a pair of IIIs puts a smile on your face and brings back memories when they were kids. For me its more for the memories and because they are one of the hottest kicks that have ever come out period.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

These are CRACK and my grails. These were the first pair of Jordans I bought with my own money back when I was 13, and now my 01s are beat to death so I must double up on these
those r just sexy haha i think ima have to slang my Fire Red's after these drop too... im kinda over having so many of the same shoe:.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

These are CRACK and my grails. These were the first pair of Jordans I bought with my own money back when I was 13, and now my 01s are beat to death so I must double up on these
those r just sexy haha i think ima have to slang my Fire Red's after these drop too... im kinda over having so many of the same shoe:.

damn i was going to cop early from footalog but they already sold out of 10.5. anyone else recommend a legit site? and maybe a promo code.. thx bros.

damn i was going to cop early from footalog but they already sold out of 10.5. anyone else recommend a legit site? and maybe a promo code.. thx bros.

Originally Posted by krunkskrilla

Skiptomyshoe, they still have a 10.5

Originally Posted by krunkskrilla

Skiptomyshoe, they still have a 10.5

this came out when i was a freshmen in high school in 01 parents didn't want to buy em so now finally

this came out when i was a freshmen in high school in 01 parents didn't want to buy em so now finally

Back
Top Bottom