Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Definitely need these true blues in my life. I threw my first pair away smh. They were beaters but not badly beat. Twisting my ankle in these while hooping didnt help my decision either.

Definitely need these true blues in my life. I threw my first pair away smh. They were beaters but not badly beat. Twisting my ankle in these while hooping didnt help my decision either.

these go hard, id only rock them in summer with shorts. Annoying to get those jean stains off all the time.

these go hard, id only rock them in summer with shorts. Annoying to get those jean stains off all the time.

these with TB 3s
pimp.gif

hwl

I'm thinking these might be a GR, but they'll still sellout earlier than the White Cements did...

I'm thinking these might be a GR, but they'll still sellout earlier than the White Cements did...

man i told myself i wouldn't buy these but thats a damn lie lol...these look nice, and if the quality is the same as the recent white/cements then im gud to go

man i told myself i wouldn't buy these but thats a damn lie lol...these look nice, and if the quality is the same as the recent white/cements then im gud to go

Back
Top Bottom