Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by sniper

I'm thinking these might be a GR, but they'll still sellout earlier than the White Cements did...

Most Jordan releases these days are GR.These will definitely be a GR, but will probably sellout in some areas

Originally Posted by sniper

I'm thinking these might be a GR, but they'll still sellout earlier than the White Cements did...

Most Jordan releases these days are GR.These will definitely be a GR, but will probably sellout in some areas

Originally Posted by DZaster

I thought RD was June 11?
June 4th, 2011
dudumilkdud wrote:
sniper wrote:

If that's the case, I see a lot of re-sellers stocking up... 

Originally Posted by DZaster

I thought RD was June 11?
June 4th, 2011
dudumilkdud wrote:
sniper wrote:

If that's the case, I see a lot of re-sellers stocking up... 

on my bday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

copped x2

tryna decide do i stalk the mall or cop on NDC then hit mall later in the day and then return the NDC pair?

tryna decide do i stalk the mall or cop on NDC then hit mall later in the day and then return the NDC pair?

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

I doubt that you would have a problem getting these on release day at the mall.   If you get there early enough, you'll be fine. 

I doubt that you would have a problem getting these on release day at the mall.   If you get there early enough, you'll be fine. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

im going to try to get these online first...then check my local mall the next day..

never had a pair of 3s...cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

im going to try to get these online first...then check my local mall the next day..

never had a pair of 3s...cant wait
pimp.gif

Have a feeling this will be sold out like the white cements online and sit a bit in the mall.

Another month of suspense.

Have a feeling this will be sold out like the white cements online and sit a bit in the mall.

Another month of suspense.

imma try to get the mall hookup. i want them on the day of. i dont wanna wait for these. when the white cements dropped I went at 1230pm and they had my size.

imma try to get the mall hookup. i want them on the day of. i dont wanna wait for these. when the white cements dropped I went at 1230pm and they had my size.

Back
Top Bottom