Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by duplessis5o4

any one kno why the True Blue's got release in 09 ova seas only?

i think they planned all this ahead of time. drop a large volume of the shoes so that they are attainable in some way (buying from overseas or through connections) so that there isn't a bunch of resellers this year trying to milk the 2011 version. they really flopped from what i've read and seen on here. along with a lot of the newer retro stuff. not really a good market for jordans overseas except maybe japan..

Originally Posted by duplessis5o4

any one kno why the True Blue's got release in 09 ova seas only?

i think they planned all this ahead of time. drop a large volume of the shoes so that they are attainable in some way (buying from overseas or through connections) so that there isn't a bunch of resellers this year trying to milk the 2011 version. they really flopped from what i've read and seen on here. along with a lot of the newer retro stuff. not really a good market for jordans overseas except maybe japan..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i think im gonna get rid of my 01's because they fit me too big and cop these next month
grin.gif

btw, how much do vnds 01's go for?

If DS pairs are fetching $300-$350, you might be able to get $250-$275 maybe.   

eek.gif
 wow. gonna clean em up and post em online. hopefully many people need a 12.5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i think im gonna get rid of my 01's because they fit me too big and cop these next month
grin.gif

btw, how much do vnds 01's go for?

If DS pairs are fetching $300-$350, you might be able to get $250-$275 maybe.   

eek.gif
 wow. gonna clean em up and post em online. hopefully many people need a 12.5
laugh.gif

coppin one pair, these are right behind the white cement III imo

Black Cement > White Cement > TB III

coppin one pair, these are right behind the white cement III imo

Black Cement > White Cement > TB III

Back
Top Bottom