Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

i need these
grin.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

Originally Posted by swetooth9

jean stains are gonna be the death of me for these true blues
Spray each leg opening with footlocker water/stain repellent and spray ur shoes and you will be all good bro
Or if you're really OCD, apply masking tape to the inside of the jeans to prevent the dye from bleeding.

thanks guys for the tips. F'ed up some of my white kicks in the past 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

Originally Posted by swetooth9

jean stains are gonna be the death of me for these true blues
Spray each leg opening with footlocker water/stain repellent and spray ur shoes and you will be all good bro
Or if you're really OCD, apply masking tape to the inside of the jeans to prevent the dye from bleeding.

thanks guys for the tips. F'ed up some of my white kicks in the past 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by DZaster

I thought RD was June 11?
June 4th, 2011
dudumilkdud wrote:
sniper wrote:
I'm thinking these might be a GR, but they'll still sellout earlier than the White Cements did...

If that's the case, I see a lot of re-sellers stocking up... 

camron.gif

and dude a few pages back with the 3 pairs of 3's needs to take his laces outta his white cements and throw em in the sink with some woolite. That ++#% is NOT fresh brah. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by DZaster

I thought RD was June 11?
June 4th, 2011
dudumilkdud wrote:
sniper wrote:
I'm thinking these might be a GR, but they'll still sellout earlier than the White Cements did...

If that's the case, I see a lot of re-sellers stocking up... 

camron.gif

and dude a few pages back with the 3 pairs of 3's needs to take his laces outta his white cements and throw em in the sink with some woolite. That ++#% is NOT fresh brah. 
grin.gif

Beat my 01's to death in high school , this is by far my favorite colorway of III's, only a few more weeks can't wait!
20e259be5346db3c204f06bc4dcf65ddba62a34.jpg
img>

Beat my 01's to death in high school , this is by far my favorite colorway of III's, only a few more weeks can't wait!
20e259be5346db3c204f06bc4dcf65ddba62a34.jpg
img>

Due to potential cracking I may double up, like I did with the cements.

I gets rid of them as soon as the midsole starts to spiderweb...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

If they're made just like the cements from this year they should be straight.  I've worn mine about 15 times for 6-8 hours each and the only thing wrong is creasing, which doesn't bother me as much as a cracked midsole does.  That's just me though, but I haven't heard of too many cements cracking.
I'm doubling up on these without hesitation 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

If they're made just like the cements from this year they should be straight.  I've worn mine about 15 times for 6-8 hours each and the only thing wrong is creasing, which doesn't bother me as much as a cracked midsole does.  That's just me though, but I haven't heard of too many cements cracking.
I'm doubling up on these without hesitation 
pimp.gif

^true.. if these r made like d cements this year.. I might cop one.. still got d 09s tho. Which I barely wear

^true.. if these r made like d cements this year.. I might cop one.. still got d 09s tho. Which I barely wear

Back
Top Bottom